11th April 2012, 05:39 AM
Unregistered

Which course is a better choice for me after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering to get Job instantly?

Iam preeti i completed Dipoma in mechanical engg from VTU .which course is good for me ,to get me instant job and as possible as i want to settle in my family.now iam 24 years.
Please suggest me its very very important.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to get job in Merchant Navy after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72.44%?
  2. Is it necessary to do graduation after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get Government Job after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Job Opportunities after the completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  7. What should I do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Can I get central Government job after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Which is the best job to opt for after completion of diploma in mechanical?
  10. Which course I can do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  11. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  12. Can I get Job in Designing sector after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Designing?
  13. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  14. Any private job after completion of Diploma engineering?
  15. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  16. How to become a pilot right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  17. Which course we can do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. What is the procedure followed to get educational loan right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
11th April 2012, 06:44 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Which course is a better choice for me after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering to get Job instantly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Iam preeti i completed Dipoma in mechanical engg from VTU .which course is good for me ,to get me instant job and as possible as i want to settle in my family.now iam 24 years.
Please suggest me its very very important.
Hi friend,

Its better that you go through the B.tech course after completing your diploma.there are various exams conducted like IIT/AIEEE through which you can seek a seat in one among the IIT's or NIT's.But since you lack the foundation of 11th and 12th standard Mathematics it will be better that you go through coaching centers if you wish to see yourself in IIT's or NIT'S.

There are even State level examinations conducted for the Polytechnic students who seek entrance for the Engineering course.You can get a direct entry to the Second year if you wish to join yourself in a college which is under a particular University or if you wish to join in Universities then you cannot gain a direct entry to the second year but start things from the first year itself,but it even depends upon your score in the entrance test.

You can even apply for the Navy through Direct Entry Artificer (Diploma Holders) Examination.You can apply for companies like HAL,BHEL,BHPV since your a diploma student.

GOOD LUCK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?