9th February 2012, 12:15 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

MP PET Physics & Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The MP Professional Entrance Test is conducted for the different technical courses under the different institutes, universities and autonomous institutes. The exam is conducted by the Madhya Pradesh State Government. These institutions are amongst the top class technical institutes under this state. It conducts the Physics and Chemistry exam for the aspirants willing to study under the above mentioned universities. The paper holds the basic principles of physics and chemistry that are included under the 10+2 syllabus. For appearing in this exam, one should need to fill up the eligibility criteria that are fixed by the MP PET authority. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/mp-pet-phys...mistry-papers/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MP PET Physics & Chemistry Sample Paper 1.pdf(230.8 KB, 5703 views)
File Type: pdf MP PET Physics & Chemistry Sample Paper 2.pdf(230.4 KB, 4309 views)
9th February 2012, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: MP PET Physics & Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

I want to join indian army if i am 12th fail i can join.
9th February 2012, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: MP PET Physics & Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

previous years question paper of sister gr.II/nurses in aiims
9th February 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

pl give the following information
1. Next date of NET exam for Physics in Gujarat
2. copy of question papers for NET in Physics for last five years
9th February 2012, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

i need some previce question papers
10th February 2012, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Plz give army technical model questions
10th February 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Sslc model questions
6th May 2012, 10:21 PM
rkdon

i need question paper for prepairing
10th May 2012, 01:48 AM
yashbhakti

pl send MPPET 2007, MPPET 2008, MPPET 2009, MPPET 2010 and MPPET 2011 question papers to me on [email protected]
12th May 2012, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

plz give me a information
next date of PET exam..
13th May 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

pls upload som previous papers of chemistry....
17th May 2012, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

pl give last 3 years of question papers of chemistry in mp pet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?