27th December 2013, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and sample question papers for the post of Operator Cum Technician of Rourkela Steel Plant(RSP) SAIL?

Re: Syllabus and sample question papers for the post of Operator Cum Technician of Rourkela Steel Plant(RSP) SAIL?

Please send me the syllabus and sample paper for the post of OPERATOR CUM TECHNICAN-ELECTRONICS of Rourkela Steel Plant (RSP) - SAIL
My E-mail addres is [email protected].
28th December 2013, 09:12 AM
engineerchauhan

Default Re: Syllabus and sample question papers for the post of Operator Cum Technician of Rourkela Steel Plant(RSP) SAIL?

Sir plz send me the RSP SAIL OCTT & ACTT written exam sampal question paper to my id-
[email protected]
28th December 2013, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

plz send me syllabus for rsp octt post.both for technical & non tech (electrical) my [email protected]
30th December 2013, 07:25 AM
Unregistered

Please sent me sample question papers with syllabus for the post of operator cum technician trainee? [email protected] please please please... for rsp
31st December 2013, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sample question papers with solutions for the post of operator cum technician trainee?
please
31st December 2013, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]
Please send me the syllabus and sample paper for the post of OPERATOR CUM TECHNICAN of Rourkela Steel Plant (RSP) - SAIL?
please
2nd January 2014, 07:02 PM

Thumbs down Re: Syllabus and sample question papers for the post of Operator Cum Technician of Rourkela Steel Plant(RSP) SAIL?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2381520]please send me syllabus and question paper for the post of operator cum tchnician of rourkela steel plant(SAIL).
My email-id is [email protected]
2nd January 2014, 07:15 PM

Please send me the syllabus and sample paper for the post of OPERATOR CUM TECHNICAN of Rourkela Steel Plant (RSP) - SAIL?[/QUOTE]
17th January 2014, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the syllabus and model question paper of technision of salem steel plant

my email id:[email protected]
12th February 2014, 01:26 AM
khagesh03

Sir i am mechanical diploma holder plz sent me last 5 year qustion paper of bhilai steel plant and sail of junior engineer and syllabus.
12th February 2014, 01:28 AM
khagesh03

Sir i am mechanical diploma holder plz send me last 5 year qustion paper of bhilai steel plant and sail of junior engineer and syllabus. To
[email protected]
22nd May 2014, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and sample question papers for the post of Operator Cum Technician of Bokaro Steel Plant(RSP) SAIL?

Dear sir,
will you please send me the sample question paper with solution for the post of Operator-Cum-Technician Trainee Civil in my email id [email protected]. i will be waiting for your reply.
your kind co-operation in this regard will be highly solicited.

with regards
PRASHANT KUMAR
9th July 2014, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the syllabus and sample paper for the post of attendent cum technician traine-fitterf
Fitter of rourkela steel plant(RSP)-sail
My email address is- [email protected]
1st September 2014, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

sir,my self mohan kumar yadav b.e mechanical 3rd yr student,plz send me syllabus and sample paper
my e-mail address [email protected]
18th October 2014, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

plz send the syllabus for the post of OPPERATOR CUM TECHICAN FOR MECHANICAL of Rourkela Steel Plant .My E-mail address is [email protected]
3rd November 2014, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

Plss send me the syllabus of sail rourkela for the post of ACTT electricianon my email Id... [email protected]
1st December 2014, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR,
please send me the syllabus and sample paper for the post of OPERATOR CUM TECHNICIAN- ELECTRONICS/INSTRUMENTATION OF DURGAPUR STEEL PLANT(DSP)-SAIL
my email address is [email protected]
THANK YOU
8th December 2014, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,will you please send me the previous yr. sample question paper with solution for the post of operator-cum-technician trainee in my email id [email protected]. i will be waiting for your reply.your kind co-operation in this regard will be highly solicited.

with regards
Suvendu Senapati
14th December 2014, 12:29 PM
om sai ra

plz send me rourkela OCTT instrumentation prsactice paper - [email protected]
27th December 2014, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the syllabus and sample paper for the post of OPERATOR CUM TECHNICAN mechanical engg. of Rourkela Steel Plant (RSP) - SAIL
My E-mail address is [email protected] .
28th December 2014, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Please send me syllabus & previous year question paper for the post of (OP.-CUM TECHNICAN-ELECTRICAL OF [R.S.P.] Sail
& My E-mail add. - [email protected]
3rd January 2015, 06:49 AM
Unregistered

Please send me the Privous question & answer paper for coming act exam. My e-mail [email protected]
9th January 2015, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
Please send me the syllabus and sample papers of previous 5 years for the post of OPERATOR CUM TECHNICAN-ELECTRICAL of Rourkela Steel Plant (RSP) - SAIL,
my mail [email protected]
9th January 2015, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

please send to last 10 year instrumentation model paper to [email protected]
10th April 2015, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

Please send me the syllabus and sample paper for the post of OPERATOR CUM TECHNICAN of selam Steel Plant .
11th May 2015, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the syllabus and sample paper for the post of operator cum technician trainee mechanical exam syllabus vizag steel plant
My E-mail address is [email protected]
2nd April 2017, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the syllabus and sample papers for the post of physiotherapist
My email address [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?