23rd March 2011, 10:01 PM
RANADEEP CHANDA

Syllabus for the post Operator Cum Technician in SAIL-IISCO Burnpur?

Syllabus for the post Operator Cum Technician in SAIL-IISCO Burnpur

26th March 2011, 01:41 PM

Default Re: Syllabus for the post Operator Cum Technician in SAIL-IISCO Burnpur?

SYLABUS FORTHEPOST OPERATOR COM TECHNICIAN ELETRICAL
26th March 2011, 09:14 PM

Default Re: Syllabus for the post Operator Cum Technician in SAIL-IISCO Burnpur?

Need Syllabus for the post Operator Cum Technician in SAIL-IISCO Burnpur or model question papaer for previous year..
1st April 2011, 11:01 PM

Syllabus for sail exam for the post operator-cum-technician is very needy for me .plz sand it to my id([email protected])
8th April 2011, 12:49 AM

I need very much for the syllabus for sail iisco burnpur of ceramic please give reply ([email protected])08500014670
9th April 2011, 09:37 PM

Syllabus for sail exam for the post operator-cum-technician is very needy for me .plz send it to my id--> [email protected]
i will be highly thanksfull to u.

ashish
18th April 2011, 09:29 PM

I am Mrinal Raymandal, Please give me a Previous question paper sail (Operator cum tech,) I am waiting now ............. with thanks
28th April 2011, 09:11 PM

pls.send to me'operator cum technician trainee,sail (syllabus) for mechanical ,pls.pls.pls.sir or mam.
3rd May 2011, 01:53 PM

Syllabus for the post operator cum technician in Sail - IISCO Burnpur for diploma holder in electronic.
3rd May 2011, 02:32 PM

Syllabus for sail exam for the post operator-cum-technician is very needy for me .plz sand it to my id([email protected])
4th May 2011, 01:28 PM

I am PARAMANANDA RAJWAR Please give me a Previous question paper sail (Operator cum technician,),I am waiting now ............. with thanks
4th May 2011, 01:35 PM

I need very much for the syllabus for sail iisco burnpur of ceramic please give reply...............
10th May 2011, 03:01 PM

pls send the syllabus for opearator cum technician post in sail

mail: [email protected]
ph.no:9533887570
14th May 2011, 11:37 AM

please send the syllabus for operator cum technician post in sail for diploma holder electronic.
2nd June 2011, 09:09 PM

burnpur exams date in 2011
6th June 2011, 08:31 PM

i need syllabusb for operator cum tecnician tranee in sail -iisco burnpur .please send me in [email protected]
9th June 2011, 02:37 AM

i need syllabusb for operator cum tecnician tranee in sail -iisco burnpur,
my email adress,[email protected]
9th June 2011, 04:30 AM
ajayclg

sir please send syllabus for post attendent cum tecnition trainee in isco burnpur exam my id ([email protected])
9th June 2011, 10:05 AM

plz send the syllabus of opretor cum technician trainee syllabus of sail iisco.

9th June 2011, 06:30 PM
madan sarkar

Need Syllabus for the post Operator Cum Technician in SAIL-IISCO Burnpur or model question papaer for previous year.
9th June 2011, 10:10 PM
kumarsachinthakur

Syllabus for sail exam 2011 for the post operator-cum-technician is very needy for me .plz send it to my id[email protected])
I will be very thankful to you
With Regards
Sachin Kumar
10th June 2011, 04:21 PM

please send the syllabus of operator cum technician trainee post of sail iisco
10th June 2011, 10:47 PM

i need syllabusb for operator cum tecnician tranee in sail -iisco burnpur .please send me in [email protected]
11th June 2011, 09:15 AM

plz give ihe question paper and syllabus-post-operator-cum-technician-sail-iisco-burnpur
11th June 2011, 12:03 PM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;631470]please send the syllabus for operator cum technician post in sail for diploma holder electrical
11th June 2011, 01:07 PM
devendrabaghel

Dear Sir/Medam
Please send me Syllabus for the post Operator Cum Technician in SAIL-IISCO Burnpur?

Thanking you
12th June 2011, 02:41 PM

sir ,
What is the Syllabus for the exam of sail iisco burnpur for operator cum technician trainee
12th June 2011, 03:47 PM

12th June 2011, 07:30 PM

dear sir my exam for attendent cum technician post on 3rd july at delhi but i m confused about exam pettarn & syllabus so please guid me what i should read & what is syllabus i m very thenkful to you.please send me syllabus on [email protected]
13th June 2011, 10:56 AM

dear sir/medam
please send me syllabus for the post operator cum technician in sail iisco burnpur for
diploma holder electrical.

thanking you
13th June 2011, 07:14 PM

Dear Sir

Please send me syllabus for the post Operator Cum Technician in SAIL-IISCO Burnpur and the number divison in question paper for the electronics student..

Thanking you
14th June 2011, 09:04 AM

Syllabus in operator cum technician in burnpur iisco steel plant 2011.com
14th June 2011, 08:13 PM

Please suggest me what portion i have to study?

I will be very thankfull to you if you suggest me.Mail me at [email protected]
15th June 2011, 02:38 PM

Dear Sir/Madam,
Please send me the syllabus for the post of operator cum technician trainee (SAIL).

Raj Kumar
16th June 2011, 01:34 PM

[;474981]Need SyllabQUOTE=Unregisteredus for the post Operator Cum Technician in SAIL-IISCO Burnpur or model question papaer for previous year..[/QUOTE]
16th June 2011, 04:10 PM
deepakbinha

dir sir plz send me sail burnpur exam post operator cum technician 2011 syllabus
deepak kumar binha
16th June 2011, 05:12 PM

i need syllabus for operator cum tecnician tranee in sail -iisco burnpur .please send me in [email protected]
16th June 2011, 05:17 PM
Suman2011

Please send me syllabus for the post Operator Cum Technician in SAIL-IISCO Burnpur and the number divison in question paper in my mail id:- [email protected]
16th June 2011, 05:20 PM
Suman2011

Post Re: Syllabus for the post Operator Cum Technician in SAIL-IISCO Burnpur?

Dear Sir

Please send me syllabus for the post Operator Cum Technician in SAIL-IISCO Burnpur and the number divison in question paper in my mail id:- [email protected]
16th June 2011, 09:16 PM
gui

Syllabus for the post Operator Cum Technician in SAIL-IISCO Burnpur or model question papaer for previous year exam which is held on 3 july
16th June 2011, 09:58 PM

when you send me my admission card f opreter cumor the post cum technicion
from pradeep kumar s/o shri sahdev vishwakarma
dob 20aprail1982
mobil 9424935631
email [email protected]
16th June 2011, 11:19 PM

Please send me Syllabus for the post Operator Cum Technician in SAIL-IISCO Burnpur?
(ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING)
mail : [email protected]
17th June 2011, 03:28 PM
rajeev7

Cool Re: Syllabus for the post Operator Cum Technician in SAIL-IISCO Burnpur?

Need Syllabus for the post Operator Cum Technician in SAIL-IISCO Burnpur or model question paper for previous year.
17th June 2011, 04:48 PM

dear sir/madam,
please suggest me about the syllabus for the post of operator cum technician trainee in SAIL-IISCO BURNPUR.
18th June 2011, 11:09 AM

Plz. send me syllabus for the tecnician (ITIeiectrical) as soon as earliest at my email id [email protected]
18th June 2011, 02:35 PM

Dear Sir/Madam,
Please send me the syllabus for the post of operator cum technician trainee (SAIL).

prabhu sagar
19th June 2011, 10:07 AM

send sail oct trainee syllabus qustuion paper my e mail id [email protected]
19th June 2011, 10:16 AM

why r u not giving any informtion abot the syllabus for the post operator cum technician
19th June 2011, 10:41 AM

please send me syllabus for the post of operator cum technician in SAIL-IISCO BORNPUR?
(MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING)
mail : [email protected]
19th June 2011, 12:28 PM
dinu9031

maderchod website maker koi bhi question paper nahi milta hai is websiter par
i m searcing for sail exam paper but i have not
found so dont use this website pls frnds its my request