2nd March 2011, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Industries/companies offering implant training to mechanical engineering students?

ON COMPLETION THIRD YEAR OF MECH ENGINEERING I AM REQUIRED TO UNDERGO ONE MONTH OF INPLANT TRAINING IN AUTOMOBILE INDUSTRY OF REPUTE IN MUMBAI. I HAVE BEEN SCORING ABOVE 70% IN EACH SEMESTER OF SHIVAJI UNIVERSITY .RESIDENT OF NAVI MUMBAI

Related Questions:
5th March 2011, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Industries/companies offering implant training to mechanical engineering students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nalanda View Post
yes there is some company which will provides you such training,these are basically government as well as private,
so of the company name is as following
bhel
ntpc
npti
and many more...........
hw to approach these companies ??
6th March 2011, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Hello,

I am doing 2nd yr mechanical engineering....i need 2 know....how to get permission for implant training in a company and list of companies providing training ...plse mail to [email protected]
8th March 2011, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

i am venkat doing mechanical engineering in chennai kindly help me inplant training ...............my id is [email protected]
9th March 2011, 10:11 AM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Hello,

Following below mentioned Industries / companies offering implant training to mechanical engineering students are as follows: -

1. SAIL

2. Power Grid Corporation of indai Ltd.

3. State Electricity Board

4. NTPC

5. JINDAL

6. BHEL

etc.

Best of Luck
14th March 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
I am 3rd year mechanical student in Vit vellore,l had participates in BAJA INDIA and participating in BAJA USA this year. I was unable to do the training last year. I am looking for 4 weeks training.
My id [email protected]
15th March 2011, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
I am 1st year diploma mechanical engg. student when should one start applying for inplant training in core companies and how?
15th March 2011, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

hi!
can any one plz tell me how to get training in automobile companies like volvo, volkswagen, skoda etc.
contact me at _______________ [email protected]
8th April 2011, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

hai..
i am studying B.E. mechanical 2year .i want to do inplant training in bhel near vellore . how to apply?
9th April 2011, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

i want a implant trainnig offer companies for eee in up coming one month
10th April 2011, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

how to get training oportunity?
11th April 2011, 10:28 AM
rahullucky33

Quote:
yes there is some company which will provides you such training,these are basically government as well as private,
bhel
ntpc
npti
and many more...........
can you plz tell me how to get contact in ntpc or bhel ,because i have to do 15 days inplant training and i don't have any source in any company
22nd April 2011, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

i wana do industrial training in bhel hyd for 4 weeks can u tell me how to apply i am in 4th sem
22nd April 2011, 11:15 AM
ujt

i wana apply 4 industrial training in bhel hyd 4 about 4 weeks how can i do that
29th April 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

hai dis azeem diploma in mechanical engineering. sir i want know gud companies for mechanical engineer training so plz tell me?

and how to apply for bhel in hyderabad....
5th May 2011, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

please give some contact information of industries which offering implant training for mechanical studnts....
my mail id is "[email protected]" contact No. 9698084226
5th May 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

wats the procedure to apply for an company for implant training....?
6th May 2011, 07:19 PM
vijayptl97

hi friend,
there are many companies in India which give training and internship to students of engineering ............
There is a Company in Chennai, Focus Tech Media Pvt Ltd who can help you for In-Plant Training.

Chennai-based Hindustan Software Ltd (HSL) also offers In–plant training (15 days) for engineering students from Electrical and Electronics,mechanical, Electronics and Communication, Computer Science and Information Technology branches.

The course costs Rs. 1,000 and focuses on nanotechnology, knowledge engineering and information security. Besides, industry experts will provide insights and train the students.
For details contact 044 - 28511411.

thanks
7th May 2011, 04:57 PM
mohd haider

Quote:
bhel
ntpc
npti
and many more...........
good luck
16th May 2011, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am 2nd year class student and i want to take training in any company for your desired duration, so please help me something about this
21st May 2011, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

I want to do implant training Ashok Leyland Limited, Chennai Mahindra & Mahidra Ltd &TVS Motor Company any one &any where my Strength is:
%uF0B9 Dealing with all types of Cutting Tools.
%uF0B9 Programming knowledge of CNC M/cuss.
%uF0B9 Designing & Manufacturing knowledge of Press Tools, Moulds & Jig Fixture.
%uF0B9 Designing knowledge of Die Casting.

Practical Working Experience:
%uF0B9 Plastic Injection Mould for SPOOL (Rectangular & Cylindrical bobbin).
%uF0B9 Press Tool for CLIP.
%uF0B9 Drill jig.

Academic Qualifications:
Examination Board Year of Passing % of Marks Obtained
Matriculation W.B.B.S.E 2008 55.5

Professional Qualifications:
Technical Courses Semester % of Marks
DIPLOMA IN TOOL & DIE MAKING 1st
2nd 64.4
3rd
4th 62.8
5th
6th 79.0
Continued
Software Knowledge:
1 Good knowledge of computer usage and handling.
2 Certificate Course in Auto-CAD, MDT & Solid Works.
3 Certificate Course in Pro-Engineering.
4 Certificate Course in CATIA V5.
5 Certificate Course in HARDWARE AND NETORKING.

Machines Handled:
%uF0B9 Conventional milling, lathe, shaper, grinding, drill press.
%uF0B9 CNC milling and lathe.

they take me or not ? please send me information on my ID =>[1][email protected]
[2][email protected]
24th May 2011, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

i need information and adderss for asking detail, about the in plant training at hyundai in chennai
25th May 2011, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

helloo i m a student of mechanical engineering,persuing in 7 sem,
from the colg of bhopal of rgtu university.
i want to know somthing that , is their good industry which offer 30 to 45 days training in chennai ?
2nd June 2011, 01:14 PM
karalejignesh

hiii friends!!!!!!
i m jignesh karale.i am mechnical engg.i m also in 4th year in b.e mechanical.
i also join industry for training.
first of all u have to give aapplication for training in your college.then the head or college principal give u a NOC certificate for ur training period for 1 or 2 month.then u have to collect ur NOC certificate then u can apply any company for ur training schedule.u got the training!
best of luck to all.

jignesh karale
EMAIL:- [email protected]
contact no:-+919662787697
2nd June 2011, 01:17 PM
karalejignesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

I am doing 2nd yr mechanical engineering....i need 2 know....how to get permission for implant training in a company and list of companies providing training ...plse mail to [email protected]
hiii friends!!!!!!
i m jignesh karale.i am mechnical engg.i m also in 4th year in b.e mechanical.
i also join industry for training.
first of all u have to give aapplication for training in your college.then the head or college principal give u a NOC certificate for ur training period for 1 or 2 month.then u have to collect ur NOC certificate then u can apply any company for ur training schedule.u got the training!
best of luck to all.

jignesh karale
EMAIL:- [email protected]
contact no:-+919662787697
9th June 2011, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir ,

I am the student of mechanical engineer in 4th semster,actually i m very confused about Inplant Traning kindly help me ,where my future is bright and where is the best Inplant tranning for my better carrer.
and also provide me the process for traning ,how we could join the tranning
please help me for mechanical traning,
mail id: [email protected]
13th June 2011, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam,
i am persurving an be.eee in sri padmavathi engineering college,thandalam, i had planeed to do an implant training for 15 days...i want to know the companies for doing an implant training for be.eee department students?....for 15 days and with the company details.... i am wiating for your reply...thanking you...
14th June 2011, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

please suggest me a good it company & its contact details for inplant training in chennai..
25th June 2011, 05:37 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am B-Tech third year ME student i want to do training in goerment comanies for it what i have to done plz suggest me sir email([email protected])
25th June 2011, 08:07 AM
Rakshit Shastry

i want to pursue implant training in any mechanical industry,can anyone please mail me the details of industries offering implant training..i am a 2nd year mechanical student..my mail id is:[email protected]
28th June 2011, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam,
iam Naresh kumar doing BE Mechanical Engineering,can u pls suggest me which is the best company for doing InPlant Training..my mail id :[email protected]
19th July 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Haii sir my name is jins jose . iam doing my 3rd year engg in mechanical.. i would like to do a im plant training in any core companies..any one can help me

my mail id is. [email protected].
27th July 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

how to undergo implant training
29th July 2011, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

sir, i have a critical situation.I am 4th year(7th sm) student of BHARATH UNIVERSITY chennai. i have not done inplant training at end of 6th semester 2011 but i have done training course in INDO DANISH TOOL ROOM jamshedpur jharkhand state for 13th days(18-05-2011 to 31-05-2011). my college will accept this cetificate. please give some idea what i have to do. send something its very urgent.
9th August 2011, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I am doing final year 7th semester Mechnical Engg in Adhiyamaan Engg College, Hosur. I want to do project in core industry, our guide sponsors four of our students in a batch only. Can you please guide any of the industry for four students to do project at bangalore, hosur, chennai or any where
9th August 2011, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I am doing final year B.E. Mechnical engg at Adhiyamaan Engg College, Hosur, Please guide me for our batch consisting of four students to do the project at any core industry in a batch in Bangaluru, Hosur, chennai or any where from 01/12/2011 to 20/01/2012

k.v. Bharanikumar - 9994146186
B.E. Final year Mech Engg
Adhiyamaan college of Engg
Hosur
17th August 2011, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
i m in B.E.(5th sem). i want to get training in industry in ahmedabad. please give suggetion. what are the procedure for that?
kindly reply me on my mail id([email protected]).
Regards....
16th September 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

hi im venkat doing b.e mechanical in sriram engineering college .i would like to do implant training in ashok leyland
email id:[email protected]
4th October 2011, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

plz help sm1, i m mech. 7th sem student n i m going to 6mnth traing in nxt sem so plz mail me delhi,gurg,noida base trng indstry or institutes tht offr trng with projct. Id:[email protected]
21st October 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am karthikeyan .I am doing 3rd year INSTRUMENTATION ENGG in dindugal...I need to visit and training for industries.....please help me....
[email protected]...
PHONE-9894803210
5th November 2011, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i m sai 2nd year mechanical engg student from crescent engg col.can u suggest me some recognized Industries/companies offering implant training to mechanical engineering students

plz hlp me
my e mail [email protected]
9th November 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Dear senior,
I'm easwaran.but, i'm hearing impaired.I'm studying 2nd B.tech(mech) this year. i want learn to study practice at any industry and company on next month. Which company/industry can learn to InPlant Training? Inplant training during date-21days.
My e.mail [email protected],
Please help me.
21st November 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to go to implant training in north side of india for mechanical .pls suggest me
24th November 2011, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

i want to in plant training in any automobile production industry in mumbai,westbengal or delhi dates between 21-12-2011to 15-01-2012 .If anyone of u having contacts of any industries and if u ar willing to help me .please contact to this [email protected]
30th November 2011, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

i am a 2nd year cse stdent in SSIET college... wanna do inplant training... will be better if any company is known which provides free training... pls give ur opinion and details regarding this..... [email protected]
30th November 2011, 09:16 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

industries/companies offering training for m.e

vedant

l&t

alstom

tata steel

tata motors

mahindra and mahindra
1st December 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

hai ,,this is yohesh 2nd yr mech student '[] ...........i have to go inplant training in salem steel plant ,,during end of the december..............can you tell me which are all dates they are alotted....... pls.........i am very eager to join the training ;;''mail id======================khayohesh gmail.com ;;;;phone no==9003577882 thanking you;
30th December 2011, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Hi i want to know companies which offer inplant training for electronic engineering students.
17th March 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, iam studying 3rd year mechanical engineering i want have any inplant training companys so pls tell me sir
my e-mail id [email protected]
mobile-8608287578
18th March 2012, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I want to go for implant training in automobile engineering in my coming summer vacations in Chennai. Where should I join. Could you please suggest some companies who are willing to help me.
Thankyou sir..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?