20th March 2012, 07:14 AM

Default Re: Industries/companies offering implant training to mechanical engineering students?

i am a 2nd year mechanical student can i do any inplant traing in this summer vecation

25th March 2012, 01:17 PM

Default Re: Industries/companies offering implant training to mechanical engineering students?

where and how can i get internships in mechanical companies in tn?
30th April 2012, 07:51 PM
onest

There is a Company in Chennai, Focus Tech Media Pvt Ltd who can help you for In-Plant Training.

Chennai-based Hindustan Software Ltd (HSL) also offers In–plant training (15 days) for engineering students from Electrical and Electronics,mechanical, Electronics and Communication, Computer Science and Information Technology branches.

The course costs Rs. 1,000 and focuses on nanotechnology, knowledge engineering and information security. Besides, industry experts will provide insights and train the students.
25th May 2012, 11:46 AM

i am doing mechanical 4th semester at vels university in chennai.... i have to apply the industrial training.. so, please help me whats the procedure to get the permission.. contact : [email protected]
14th August 2012, 05:20 PM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

yes dear,

There is some company which will provides you such training,these are basically government as well as private.

so of the company name is as following
BHEL
NTPC
NPTI
ONGC ETC.
14th August 2012, 10:54 PM
yogesh8955347778

Thumbs up Re: Industries/companies offering implant training to mechanical engineering students?

yes there is some company which will provides you such training,these are basically government as well as private,
so of the company name is as following
bhel
ntpc
npti
nlc
ivrcl
and many more...........
ALL THE BEST.......
26th August 2012, 08:49 PM

i am currently in my 2ND year mechanical.so,i want an implant training company in coimbatore.
3rd September 2012, 10:44 PM

Is there is any scope of doing training in dmrc(delhi metro) aftr 4th semester
or how to apply for it
i'm a b.tech 2nd yr student in mechanical engg.

plz inform me
20th September 2012, 01:27 PM
K SRIVATHSAN

Please suggest me any company in automobile sector which provides implant training during summer vacation. My son is studying in Sastra University.

29th September 2012, 03:43 PM

I'm stanley, a mechanical engineering student, i'm looking for where to apply for my industrial training, please help me by sending me a mail at [email protected]
16th November 2012, 10:33 AM

respected sir,
i am 3rd year student mechanical from P.I.T.S. college of M.P. i want to know how can i apply for 6 week tranning in maruti and mahindra and tata so sir plz help me .
send me information on my ID
ID- [email protected]
28th November 2012, 11:20 PM

I am studying 3rd year mechanical engg from mnskce. I want to apply industrial training, so please help me.contact Id:[email protected]
30th November 2012, 05:59 PM

I WISH A PLANT
TRAINING....
I M FROM 5TH SEM. OF
MECH. ENGG. (DR.N.N.C.E).
PLEASE, HELP ME. MY E
MAIL ID IS
22nd January 2013, 01:51 PM

i am in 6th sem from mechanical stream,where i could get summer training my email-id [email protected]
2nd May 2013, 10:26 PM

If u got any trainaing in any company plz tel me i also want it .my email id is [email protected]
9th May 2013, 04:14 PM

im doing my 3rd yr mechanical engg.... i want to pursue implant training in any mechanical industry... can anyone help me...my id is.... [email protected]
9th May 2013, 05:29 PM

hello ,
i am B.VIGNESHWARAN. i am studying B.E MECH 4rth semester..i want to have inplant training in CHENNAI or COIMBATORE... which company providing inplant training on coming a JUNE....my id is [email protected]
pls send details to my id... thank you........
16th June 2013, 08:31 AM

hello sir i am 4rth year student of mechanical eng. branch i want to training of automobile company plz help me
my mail ...... [email protected]
26th June 2013, 05:46 PM

hi friends i am doing 3rd year mechanical engineering so please refer me a good company to attend inplant training for mechanical engineering

you can send me through [email protected]
or
contact me through this no:9629160047
19th November 2013, 01:13 PM

I am 2nd year diploma engg. I want to training in your industry my email I'd is ([email protected]) & Mob. no. 09996298768
11th December 2013, 04:48 PM

IM NOW 4TH SEMISTER GUY FROM SATHYABAMA UNIVERSITY I HAVE AN INTREST TO DO IN PLANT TRAINING IN INDUSTRIES SO PLS HELP ME HOW CAN I GET A PERMISSION INTO THIS AND MY EMAIL IS [email protected]
2nd April 2014, 08:51 PM

i am doing my B.E., 2nd yr MECHANICAL ENGINEERING ,i am searching to do my inplant training in thermal field, so if u knw abt that thn plz send me a mail to :[email protected].
10th April 2014, 03:55 PM

i am divahar studying kSR COLLEGE OF ENGGINEERING I WANT TO GET IMPLANT TRAINING IN ANY ATUOMOBILE COMPANY .I WELL INTEREST IN AUTOMOBILE SIDE PLZ HELP HOW I GET IMPLANT TRAINING MY MAIL ID
29th April 2014, 04:59 PM

Which are the companies providing inplant training for mechanical engineering students in tamilnadu?
29th April 2014, 05:05 PM

Which are the companies providing inplant training for mechanical engineering students in tamilnadu?
16th May 2014, 09:28 AM

I am 1st year mechanical engineer student of St peter college of engineering technology .. could you please suggest me can i do implant training in mechanical field
if i can suggest some of them my email id is [email protected]
23rd September 2014, 09:56 PM
yagavan

I am thirumurugan. S Diploma 3year student in vandayar polytechnics college Thanjavur .I want to know mechanical training guide me to
Email; [email protected]
contact; 8122602132
4th December 2014, 09:14 PM

I want to pursue implant training in any mechanical industry,can anyone please mail me the details of industries offering implant training..i am a 2nd year mechanical student..my mail id is:[email protected]
5th December 2014, 10:42 AM

SIR I AM 3rd YEAR MECHANICAL SANDWICH ENGINEERING STUDENT FROM PUNE UNIVERSITY ...........WE HAVE 1 YEAR INPLANT TRAINING ........SO PLEASE .........REPLY ME MY EMAIL IS [email protected]
14th June 2015, 04:30 PM

Hi I am Sushant B.E Mechanical Sandwich Engineering student I want to do my 6 months inplant training in MNC's or Govt. sector please suggest me.

23rd July 2015, 07:02 PM

I am a final year mechanical engineering student.How i will apply for BHEL implant training? When they will conduct implant training? please help sir for apply implant training in BHEL..
My mail Id:[email protected]
22nd February 2016, 06:44 PM

Smile Re: Industries/companies offering implant training to mechanical engineering students?

We are so glad for your positive response regarding the references of the companies...But the names of the companies isn't only sufficient, we also know about the names where we can do.....so its a humble request to you to please guide us " how to apply & get selected for the training " for sure ...sir

Hope you will understand what I meant to say and respond soon...

For the same I am putting my mobile number : 9406111771 (Pratik..B.Tech-3rd yr)

Kindly do contact, waiting for the positive & soon reply.

Thank You...