20th July 2015, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

How to get the permission from the company to do the implant training while doing Mechanical Engineering?

Hello. Sir/Mam,

my. name E.Balaji studying mechanical engineering. (completion of. second year), i want. to implant. training. with your. company. so. give. permission. training with your company. to. inform. this. email.? How to get the permission from any company to do the implant training while doing Mechanical Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend implant training in reputed company?
  2. List of companies providing 15 days implant training in and around Madhya Pradesh for final year mechanical engineering students?
  3. Eligibility for Implant Training? Procedure to get admission and content of training?
  4. Implant Winter Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. In which company can I do implant training?
  6. How to get inplant training in Bangalore? I am a Mechanical Engineering student
  7. Industries/companies offering implant training to mechanical engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What to give to company or will I have to talk with the company for training? Money to spent and permission required?
  9. Eligibility for implant training in any company? Procedure to join training?
  10. List of companies in Chennai for implant training? The best one among all of them and procedure to join?
  11. Companies offering training for Agricultural Engineering students in Maharashtra or India?
  12. Which semester is apt for Implant training? Procedure for Implant training?
  13. How to get Implant training in Erode city? What kind of implant training is available?
  14. What should I do to apply for summer implant training at the end of my 6th semester?
  15. How may I apply for implant training in thermal station, Mettur? I am pursuing B.Tech with mechanical engineering stream from Sengunther engineering college
  16. How to apply for implant training?
  17. Is there any 1 month course related to ECE branch? Organizations providing such courses?
  18. Where 5 days implant training is offered?
2nd January 2018, 03:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get the permission from the company to do the implant training while doing Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello. Sir/Mam,

my. name E.Balaji studying mechanical engineering. (completion of. second year), i want. to implant. training. with your. company. so. give. permission. training with your company. to. inform. this. email.? How to get the permission from any company to do the implant training while doing Mechanical Engineering?

Students have to apply to the companies for implant training through their college placement and training cell. They have to apply for training with no objection letter from their college, resume and covering letter to the concerned company. Most of the colleges have a list of companies for mechanical engineering students to do training while studying. Students are selected for the training by the companies based on their academic performance. Some companies conduct interviews for the selection also. It is the common procedure followed for implant training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?