30th June 2012, 02:55 PM
swathi shree

List of courses to do after completion of Diploma in Computer Science?

i completed my diploma computer science. i am not interested to do BE. can i do BCA or there are any courses that i can do. please suggest me

30th June 2012, 10:21 PM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of courses to do after completion of Diploma in Computer Science?

Dear friend,

The following list of courses available after Diploma in Computer science:
  • B.Tech/B.E
  • B.Arch
  • BBA
  • BCA
  • BA
  • B.Sc-IT
select your desired course

All the best for your career.......
29th July 2012, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of courses to do after completion of Diploma in Computer Science?

i have completed my 10th and three years diploma in computer engineering with 86% ..i am not interested to study Engineering courses..So i am plan to go in bachelors of arts and science in that can i able to study B Sc ( multimedia and animation ) degree course.If you know please say the institution name and details to this mail id: [email protected]

thank you
29th July 2012, 09:13 PM
abthar

Smile Re: List of courses to do after completion of Diploma in Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swathi shree View Post
i completed my diploma computer science. i am not interested to do BE. can i do BCA or there are any courses that i can do. please suggest me
hi

IT industry is booming and there is a lot of opportunities available in our country,so you should dropout your thinking first,yes because you have studied something in computer science,so it will be helpful for you to go computer job now.

And

After finishing diploma in computer science you should choose B.Tech computer science in Engineering,.Because you have knowledge in CS,so it will help you to overcome easily while you joining as a lateral entry in engg.

Other than that you can go for B.sc computer science,BCA,MCA/MBA(five year course),MSC computer science/software engineering,etc

If you dont like computer field,go for bba,best course to get job easily.

Hope this information helps you

All the best
26th August 2012, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

i have completed diploma incomputer science engnering next which course should i do
6th September 2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir ,i will complited Diploma in computer Science .i have some financial problem to do BE or B-Tech,so i Want now one year course list and also job oppertunity about that courses
2nd December 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

I m vry much confused wt to do aftr my diploma in cse..pls help me....
27th January 2013, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i requesting if there is any other course is familiar with After CSE of Diploma ? Plz Help us
12th February 2013, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

I am doing diploma in computer science but i took one year g yap so by sitting in home which course i have to do????
12th February 2013, 11:25 PM
media1

HAI,

There are some courses to do after completion of Diploma in Computer Science----------

1.BCA
2.B.Sc-IT
3.B.Tech
4.BA
5.B.Arch
6.BBA.

Best of luck,
Thank you-------------------
6th March 2013, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Hi frndz

i was finished diploma in computer science engg but i was not intrested to do be

i want to do bsc animation is this is possible
19th April 2013, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

What can i do job or btech
4th May 2013, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

wt type jobs can i get after completion diploma cse. send ur answer to my e mail id [email protected]
7th May 2013, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

Now i have completed 12th i am interested diploma in computer science . So can i study it and its not waste of one year or it will be useful. Please send your opinion to my
email id : [email protected]
16th May 2013, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

my stdy completed 2 arts
My intrest in computar and mobiles hardware plz help some courses and diplomas after diploma courses
22nd May 2013, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Can you suggest a cyber forensic course abroad with scolarship
10th June 2013, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by media1 View Post
HAI,

There are some courses to do after completion of Diploma in Computer Science----------

1.BCA
2.B.Sc-IT
3.B.Tech
4.BA
5.B.Arch
6.BBA.

Best of luck,
Thank you-------------------
Dear Sir, after diploma how many years does it take to complete BA
12th June 2013, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed dipmola in computer science not instred B.E i like arts college so i join BCA 1year or 2 year tell me sir plz.
19th June 2013, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

i m completed BE in comp. engg.i want to go to us for next study which course i do plz give me suggestion.the course is bet'n 1 yr only.
21st June 2013, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

i completed the computer science in diploma.....i want to do animation..its possible.......
4th July 2013, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

hey... i hve completed ma diploma in cs.. i'm nt intrestd to do b.e.. so can u plzz suggest me a good valueable course f 1 year.. plzzzz
11th July 2013, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

i completed my bsc cs now i want to do good 1 year diplometic computer courses. plz help me
13th July 2013, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

I have completed by Diploma in Computers during 2008 , Working in an MNC to till date , Can you Please Suggest if any Distance Education course Available for the Completion of B.Tech / Graduation.

Please write me on [email protected]
25th July 2013, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

I completed my diploma in Computer Engg...with 83%..but instead of B.E are there any options like any animation,networking or hacking cources..??
Inform me at
[email protected]
26th July 2013, 08:25 PM
lipusahoo141
Senior Member+

dear friend.....

List of courses to do after completion of Diploma in Computer Science
---------------------------------

1.bba
2.bca
3.b.arch
4.ba
5.b.com
6.mba
7.imba
8.ph.d
9.b.tech
10.b.sc-it
11.hotel mgmt.
12.m.com
13.b.com
14.imba
15.ph.d
27th July 2013, 04:48 PM
tapuda

HI.....

List of courses to do after completion of Diploma in Computer Science;----
BA

B.Sc

BCA

Ph. d

B.Sc-IT

B.Tech

B.Arch

BBA.

B. COM

ALL THE BEST ..........

15th August 2013, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

sir can i do information and telecomunication engineering after my diploma in computer engineering? sree
2nd September 2013, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

hai I completed my diploma in cs. what can i do next?
6th September 2013, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

I have completed three years diploma in cse. what can i do next? and please tell my is i have 2 clear any hindi exam for doing therse couses.
12th September 2013, 02:41 PM
Home 4

HI

List of courses available after Diploma in Computer science:

BCA

B.Sc-IT

B.Arch

B.Tech/B.E

BBA

BA

ALL THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!
3rd October 2013, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

can i do ccna after completing diploma in computer science?
19th November 2013, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

yes after diploma in computer science and engineering aftrr 10 th Is there is any scope for good job??
21st November 2013, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

can i do b.arch after diploma in cs
15th February 2014, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in computer ,I have not interested in BE please tell me name top of cources in animation and networking,security?
18th February 2014, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

sir i have passed my board exams wid 35% n have an interest in computer science. I have not filled the AIEEE form and still wanted to do diploma. Plzz suggest me the best courier and line... plzzz
11th March 2014, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

i complete my diploma in computer science i dnt want to stduy b.e .. i need to do one yr course can give me a list of course
11th May 2014, 06:29 AM
Unregistered

i had completed my diploma in cs branch i am intersted in android course will i get job if i do android course and what will be the salary package
12th May 2014, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

i have finished nttf diploma in mechatronics but i wnt to join cse in be its possible...
12th May 2014, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Hi I completed my diploma in computer science and i am working as Testing engg in the software company i have 8 years of exp i want to do some course which is better for me for my carrier

Thanks,
Hanamesh
14th May 2014, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

sir, I just give my last semester exam bt in these holidays I like to do any course between 2-3 months .please suggest me.
24th May 2014, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my diploma in CSE. is it possible to do MBA without entrance exam.
29th May 2014, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i had complete diploma in computer engineering if i going to study b.tech or b.arch pls say me the duration of studying period
19th July 2014, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

I am complete computer engineering in diploma I am interstate in job sooo suggests the job .job is this field & outer field I can accepted the job.
6th September 2014, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

list of courses to do after completion of diploma computer engineering????
hiii. i'm complete diploma computer engineering.. can i do BBA????
6th September 2014, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

list of courses to do after completion of diploma computer engineering????
hiii. i'm complete diploma computer engineering.. can i do BBA????
6th September 2014, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

am complice diploma in computer science & engineering am want to do some skilling course after diplome can u tell me about this type of course plz help me sir
16th September 2014, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

I have completed diplona in computer but I don't want to do BE so which other cource is their to me ....
23rd November 2014, 03:24 AM
Unregistered

can I get an admission in b.sc IT 2nd year after completing diploma in computer engineering??
28th November 2014, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

i completed my diploma computer science.... nw can i do degree in bca or bsc???? or any agriculture based course???
9th January 2015, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

I AM COMPLETE THREE YEARS DIPLOMA COMPUTER SCIENCES PLZ NEXT COUSER.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?