10th April 2012, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

How to become a software engineer after completing B.A?

I am vinay sharma.i am 26yrs old. there is a gap of 3yrs between 12th and b.a. in my study and now it's been 2yrs i have completed my b.a. please tell me the way, what should i do for further study. i want to become a software engineer

11th December 2012, 11:32 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a software engineer after completing B.A?

You can become a Software Engineer by qualifying MCA or B.Tech in CSE/IT. Candidates with science background usually go for such courses. You can apply for other short term courses in computer science to become a software professional. Otherwise you can try for any diploma programs in computer science, through which you can go for engineering degree. Or else you can look for PG diploma courses in Computer Science/Application.
7th March 2014, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

I am ritu pathak.i am 24years old. I have completed b.a. before 2 year . Please suggest me sort turm computer courses to earn a good money.
16th June 2015, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Hi.... my name is Akash bhandari I have done my first year b.a and i want to do software engineering so plzz tell me what is the process to do this course...
30th September 2015, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi,I m Kamal, I have completed my 12th arts but now i want to become a computer engineer.So how cam I do so?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?