3rd February 2012, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year question papers of SSC Junior Engineering(Electrical and Civil) exam?

sir,
I need Previous year question papers of SSC Junior Engineering(Electrical ) exam.so I kindly request you to sent me the above mentioned item to my mail .
[email protected] & [email protected]

kamlesh chandra
3rd February 2012, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year question papers of SSC Junior Engineering(Electrical and Civil) exam?

sir,i applied for staff selection commission(electrical)so i need model question papers.please sent to my mail ([email protected])
3rd February 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Please send me a previous 5 years ssc question paper of civil and electrical engg?
[email protected],[email protected] om
3rd February 2012, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

pls send me previous year question papers of junior engineer civil

my email [email protected]
4th February 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Previous year question papers of SSC Junior Engineering(Electrical and Civil) exam
sir.
I need previous 5 years question papers of ssc junior engineering (electrical) exam. soi kindly request you to sent me the item to [email protected]

jayalakshmi.s
[email protected]
4th February 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Arrow Re: Previous year question papers of SSC Junior Engineering(Electrical and Civil) exam?

please send me the previous years question papers of ssc(electrical)
5th February 2012, 09:22 PM
3337astha

http://ssc.nic.in/SSC.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by kandhol View Post
how to get ssc junior engineer (electrical and civil ) previous years questions papers

Please reply
6th February 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Hi
My self Abdul Ahad I want model question paper and answer for junoir engineer civil
6th February 2012, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

I need Previous 5 years question papers of SSC Junior Engineering(Electrical and Civil) exam.so I kindly request you to sent me the above mentioned item to my id [email protected]
7th February 2012, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I need previous year question paper of SSC Junier Engineering(Electrical)EXAM.so,I am kindly request you to send me the question paper through my gmail [email protected]
7th February 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Pls send to me Previous year question papers of SSC Junior Engineering(Electrical) exam
My mail id: [email protected]
and also send to my brother's mail id : [email protected]
8th February 2012, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

please provide previous sssc je electrical question papers
8th February 2012, 08:15 AM
Unregistered

sir/madam

I need Previous year question papers of SSC Junior Engineering(mechanical) exam.so I kindly request you to sent me the above mentioned item to my gmail [email protected]
8th February 2012, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

where i can get previous year ssc questionpaper for civil junior engineer
8th February 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

ssc junior engineer ( civil ) previous years questions papers

plz

precious ar
[email protected]
9th February 2012, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

i want previous year paper jr electrical preparing ssc examination send. it email id [email protected]

vijay rathod
[email protected]
9th February 2012, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

sir,
I need last 5 years question papers of SSC Junior Engineering(Mexhanical) exam.so I kindly request you to sent me the above mentioned item to my gmail ID: [email protected].

Nagalingam M
[email protected]
9th February 2012, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

sir,
I need last 5 years question papers of SSC Junior Engineering(Mechanical) exam.so I kindly request you to sent me the above mentioned item to my gmail ID: [email protected].

Nagalingam M
[email protected]
9th February 2012, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me five years solved papers for J.En electrical i shall be obliged for your kindness act
my email address is [ [email protected]]
9th February 2012, 03:16 PM
dureeshpatel.2009

I want previous year question paper for Junior ENGG. electrical/civil
9th February 2012, 10:23 PM
pradeep0825

please previous year question paper of ssc junior engineer
9th February 2012, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

Dear Sir,

Kindly send me a last 3 years question papers for the post of Junior Engg Electrical,Mechanical and Civil..

Thanks & Regurds
9th February 2012, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

please send me the question paper of last five years...of ssc electrical

[email protected]
10th February 2012, 10:33 AM
sharmagi

dear sir please send me ssc je electrical question paper past year send me
[email protected]
10th February 2012, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

sir
i requested to u plese i need a previous all question paper,for exam of electrical engg.
my self SHANKARLAL AJAGALLE
my e-mail [email protected]
thanku
11th February 2012, 06:07 PM
sylishneha

previous year question of ssc Junior Engineering| SSC junior engineer model paper
11th February 2012, 06:10 PM
sylishneha

ssc Junior Engineer| SSC junior engineer model paper
12th February 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
Please give me last 3 yrs Question papers of Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineering (Civil) exam. I hope you send question papers on my mail ID - [email protected].

Thanking you,
Harish Gangurde (Nashik)
12th February 2012, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

ssc junior engineer ( civil ) previous years questions papers

plz
12th February 2012, 05:32 PM
dhingr

dear sir,
please provide me last ten year question paper for preparation of SSC JE civil exams.
12th February 2012, 06:58 PM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

Thumbs up Re: Previous year question papers of SSC Junior Engineering(Electrical and Civil) exam?

Dear Sir,

Please send me the previous questions papers to my id.

[email protected]

If u send this will thank you.
12th February 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I need previous year quation paper of ssc junior engineer Electrical exam.so i kindly reqest you to send me the above mention email adress
[email protected]

mandar deshmukh
[email protected]
12th February 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam please send me mechanical cpwd quation paper on [email protected]
13th February 2012, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

sir pls send me previous year question papers of junior engineer electrical

req. Bheeshm narayan
[email protected]
13th February 2012, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

sir,
I need Previous year question papers of SSC Junior Engineering (Electrical) exam .so I kindly request you to sent me the above mentioned item to my gmail
[email protected]
13th February 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
i need 3 yr previous question paper for ssc j.e(electrical)
my email id is ([email protected])
13th February 2012, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir, please give me some solved and some unsolved question papers of SSC(J.E.) electrical engg. on my e-mail id [email protected]

with best regards,

Narender Singh
[email protected]
13th February 2012, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE LAST 5 YEARS QUESTION PAPER (SSC JE CIVIL)
PRABAKARAN.I [email protected]
13th February 2012, 06:26 PM
kondapallivamsi

hello sir,
i need ssc je (electrical exam papers if solved or not plz send it to my email my email : [email protected]
thanking you
14th February 2012, 04:26 PM
amrita poshwal

sir
i requested to u please i need a previous all question paper,for exam of electrical engg.
my self JITENDRA KUMAR GUPTA.
thank you
14th February 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

i need 3 yr previous question paper for j.e(electrical)
my email id is ([email protected])
14th February 2012, 09:12 PM

sir,
I need Previous year question papers of SSC Junior Engineering(Civil Engineering) exam.so I kindly request you to sent me the above mentioned item to my email ID [email protected]
15th February 2012, 12:30 PM
pankaj aanand

pls send previous year question paper of ssc je electrical at my mail...my mail id [email protected]
15th February 2012, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam, kindly send me
previous years question papers of J.E.
Electrical on this email Id: [email protected]
15th February 2012, 12:55 PM
rahul shakyavar

sir ,
i requested to you please i need a previous all question papers,for exam of mechanical and civil engg.
my self RAHUL SHAKYAVAR
thanku[/QUOTE]
15th February 2012, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I need Previous year question papers of SSC Junior Engineering(Electrical) exam.so I kindly request you to sent me the above mentioned item to my gmail [email protected].
15th February 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I need Previous year question papers of SSC Junior Engineering(Electrical and Civil and cwd cpwd mes) exam.so I kindly request you to sent me the above mentioned previous year question papers to my gmail [email protected].

thanking you sir
15th February 2012, 07:10 PM
vamsisareddula

how to get ssc junior engineer (electrical and civil ) previous years questions papers

reply to mail mail [email protected]
16th February 2012, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

please send me previous year question paper of junior engineer civil,my id [email protected].
16th February 2012, 01:57 PM
ramyarudhran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kandhol View Post

Please reply
previous years questions papers civil 2007,2008,2009,2010
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?