27th March 2012, 09:51 AM
Gayatribalaji

Previous year Question Papers of SSC for the position of Junior Engineer?

I want previous papers of ssc jr engineers

17th April 2012, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers of SSC for the position of Junior Engineer?

i need previous year ssc junior accountant model question paper
20th May 2012, 06:21 PM
romi_bal

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers of SSC for the position of Junior Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayatribalaji View Post
I want previous papers of ssc jr engineers
Please mention your branch of Engineering then only I can provide you with previous papers.

SSC :

SSC conducts the Junior Engineers (Civil, Electrical) exam every year in the month of March/April for recruitment of :

Junior Engineers in CPWD (Central Public Works Department),
Central Water Commission (CWC) and
MES (Military Engineer Services).

Eligibility Criteria for SSC JE :

Academic Qualification :

Minimum diploma in Civil or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification from a recognized institute.

Age Criteria :

Min : 18 years,
Max : 27 years.

For more details I have attached the brochure of SSC JE
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SSCJEExam2012Notice.pdf(395.5 KB, 583 views)
24th May 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

i have passed my diploma and b.tech in electronics and communication brach..plz send me question papers for junior engineer post...
21st June 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

send me ssc question paper of 5 years on my email id
[email protected]
4th July 2012, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

pls send previous 2 yrs question paper of ssc along wit solution at [email protected]
26th February 2013, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

please send me a mail of previous year question papers of ssc junior engineer (civil engineering) to my email [email protected] as quickly as possibly.
3rd March 2013, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Please send me previous 5 year question as soon as possible.. At [email protected]
4th March 2013, 09:20 AM
helpme5554

plse send me the last 10 year question papers (solved or not) of SSC junior engineer civil to my email Id - [email protected]
4th March 2013, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

please send me the SSC previous year question paper..... this is mail id [email protected]!!!!!
15th March 2013, 08:03 PM
vineethavineeth

pleas send me the questoin paper of ssc junior engineer electrical
18th March 2013, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

please send me the previou two yer paper of SSC junior engineer Mechanical, my mail id is [email protected]
20th March 2013, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

send me model question papers of ssc junior electrical engineer to my mailid: [email protected]
21st March 2013, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012 electrical papers of ssc junior engineers to my mail [email protected] plzzzzzz sir
22nd March 2013, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

I want previous papers of ssc jr engineers for civil.

My mail ID is [email protected]
13th May 2013, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Kindly send me previous ssc junior engg qstn papers......
My id is [email protected]
16th May 2013, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

sir,
kindly send me previous ssc je question papers
my id :[email protected]
21st May 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

pls send me previous year question papers 0f je electrical(conventional type questions)to my mail id [email protected]
8th June 2013, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

please send sac civil engineering question bank in my email [email protected] kindly
14th October 2013, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

plz sent me je question paper, my email [email protected]
12th April 2014, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

please send last 10 year question papers (solved or not) of SSC junior engineer civil to [email protected] .
12th April 2014, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

last 10 year question papers (solved or not) of SSC junior engineer civil to [email protected] .
9th March 2015, 01:46 PM
siddhesh10129

last 10 year question papers (solved or not) of SSC junior engineer mechanical to [email protected]
16th March 2015, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Re:Previous year Question Papers of SSC for the position of Junior assistent..
send me last 5 year question papers of junior assistent of ssc to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?