23rd March 2012, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Model question papers of 5th and 6th semester diploma(all subjects)?

sir ,
I am a 4th semester diploma student in electronics engineering . please sent me some model question papers to [email protected]

faithfully
24th March 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Model question papers of 5th and 6th semester diploma(all subjects)?

I WANT SOME DIPLOMA QUESTION PAPER IN AUTO MOBILE ENG 6TH SEMISTER IN 2008,2009,2010,2011
27th March 2012, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

dear respected sir, am doing my diploma in computer science and engg, i require some model question papers
of 5th sem Java and Software engg. plzz give us some old question papers
29th March 2012, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

sir i have idea about the que of dipl 6th sem exam so pls give me the ideas of exam ques papers ... of past ...
... thank ... !!!
5th April 2012, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

pls any one send the link or attachment for these question papers that asked above......... pls help for the students

Thank You
5th April 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me modil question papers of all subjects of diploma in information science..
I kindly requesting you sir ..please....
thank you sir.....
7th April 2012, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

give me sample paper of 6th and 5th sem
7th April 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

i want the diploma mechanical question papers of 5th and 6th semester in k schemes
10th April 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

plese send me the trial april/may 2012 question paper for mechanical engineering student
13th April 2012, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

sir please send the privous question paper of 6th semster of diploma
14th April 2012, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Angry Re: Model question papers of 5th and 6th semester diploma(all subjects)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir ,
I am a 4th semester diploma student in electronics engineering . please sent me some model question papers to [email protected]

faithfully
iam a 4th semester diploma student in civil engineering. please sent me some model question papers to [email protected]
5th May 2012, 07:30 AM
Unregistered

sir,
I need model question paper for 6th semester of mechinacal engineering at IGNOU university
7th May 2012, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
i want subject name with author name for 5th sem "information technology"plz send me sir.
[email protected].
13th May 2012, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want 5th sem Computer Science Java Quetion Paper Can U Send Now
17th May 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

plz give mr diploma computer engg. 6th sem paper for practice.
16th June 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

diploma vth sem control of electrical machines model qustion bank...send me plz this id.... [email protected]
14th July 2012, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

dear
sir ,i want some privious years quetion paper of e&e 5th semister diploma
15th July 2012, 12:17 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,

BEST COACHING CENTER FOR IIT-JEE IN DELHI:-
Mahendra's Institute
209-212 Roots Tower, IInd Floor, District Centre Laxmi Nagar
,Delhi

Akash Institute - North Delhi
V-4 Plaza 3rd Floor KP Block Pitampura, delhi
IMS New Delhi-Dwarka
201 Aggarwal Chamber 2Nd Floor Plot No - 4 Sector 12 Dwarka, delhi

Career Launcher - Cp Center, Delhi
A-18, Rama House, 1St Floor, Middle Circle Connaught Place, delhi
Thanks
21st July 2012, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

anyone plz send me the old 5 years question papers of computer science diploma 5th sem and 6th sem Question papers
my email id is [email protected]
once again plz.......
26th July 2012, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am a student of 3rd year(5th semester) of electronics and telecommunications engineering student now.I want to know the following things which are : -
(1) previous years and model questions papers for 5th semester(all subjects).
(2) want to know about JELET questions for success in JELET examination and to get the Govt. colleges(for Electronics and telecommunications engineering,Electrical,Electrical and Electronics Engineering subjects).
(3) Top Companies related to Electronics and telecommunications engineering(Modern Physicssubjects.)

Please send all your answers to my E-Mail Id : - [email protected]

I will be very thankful and greatfull ti your appropriate answers.

Thanking You
6th August 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am studying in 5th sem diploma in metallurigical engg. want to model question paper of 5th sem and 6th sem metallurigical engg. subject paper with answer sir please sir send me question paper sir......

Source: [email protected]
11th August 2012, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
My name is Nagaraj Gumaste n i wanted a model question paper with answers as per EVALUATION method so kindly send a copy to my E-mail ID..
That is [email protected]
It would be very helpful if u send..!!!
19th August 2012, 05:35 PM
sagarkdood

sir i want tn 5th sem civil engg quition paper in my this i.d. [email protected]
19th August 2012, 10:00 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

hello,
Respected Sir/Madam,
I am a student of 3rd year(5th semester) of electronics and telecommunications engineering student now.I want to know the following things which are : -
(1) previous years and model questions papers for 5th semester(all subjects).
(2) want to know about JELET questions for success in JELET examination and to get the Govt. colleges(for Electronics and telecommunications engineering,Electrical,Electrical and Electronics Engineering subjects).
(3) Top Companies related to Electronics and telecommunications engineering(Modern Physicssubjects.)

Please send all your answers to my E-Mail Id : - [email protected]

I will be very thankful and greatfull ti your appropriate answers.

Thanking You

regards
vidh
22nd August 2012, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

sir i am studying diplamo 5th sem civil so please send me the quation papers of all subjects of 5th sem..... OF the year 2002 to 2011

[email protected]
22nd August 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

sir i am studying diplamo 5th sem civil so please send me the quation papers of all subjects of 5th sem..... of the year 2002 to 2011
22nd August 2012, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE SYMENAR ON SUBJECT OF 5TH SEM CIVIL DIPLOMO ON TEXT BOOK H.S.VISHWANATH HIGHWAY, BRIDGE AND AIRPORT ENGINEERING 1ST CHAPTER INTRODUTION TO HIGHWAY ENGINEERING ON THAT PARAGRAPH IS SUMMERY OF HIGHWAY DEVELOPMENT IN INDIA AND RECENT STATES OF HIGHWAY IN INDIA ( UPTO 2005)
27th August 2012, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir i m studying final year diploma in mechanical engineeri i want 5 th semester all subject model question papers plz sir My Email id [email protected]
28th August 2012, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

I am 5th sem diploma in mec student
Kindly upload the previous years question papers
4th September 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

sir, i'm studying sth sem diploma in E&C.sir i want solved & model question paper plz send it to my E-mail-ID sir [email protected].
8th September 2012, 06:40 PM
sufi alam

sir i am studying diplamo 5th sem civil so please send me the quation papers of all subjects of 5th sem..... of the year 2002 to 2011/
[email protected]
7th October 2012, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS COMMUTATION
18th October 2012, 05:26 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I need last 5 years question papers for "Communication engineering" in diploma ECE. Please mark me at [email protected]
-- Thanks
19th October 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

diploma 6th semister previus microcontroler quetion papers
23rd October 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

i want to get model question papers of 1st semester diploma engineering in civil odisha
25th October 2012, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

i want model question paper of msbte 6th sem please send to my email id :- [email protected]
11th November 2012, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

i want diploma civil 5th sem model question papers
my e-mail id manjushreehervatta at gmail.com
25th November 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

I think this is useless website .....if it is really helpful then give me links to download 5th n 6th sem diploma EC question papers....otherwise better stop this site.
26th November 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the model question papers of 5th sem automobile engg
12th December 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

dearsir i am studying in mechanical 5th sem please give me model paper for theory of machine
25th January 2013, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
I need six sem diploma "mechanical engineering" model question papers for past two years and current year. I am expecting for you reply sir,
My mail id [email protected]

Thanks
9th February 2013, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

i want 5,6th semester mechanical diploma previous year qustion answer pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls............................................... ......................sir
this is my email id sir [email protected]
thank u sir pls send me sir pls this is vinay
24th February 2013, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

hello dear dir,

I need 3r,4th & 5th Sem diploma "civil Engineering" model question papers for past two years and current year. i am expecting for your reply sir,
my email-id = [email protected]
mob.= 7206346041

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/87978-model-question-papers-5th-6th-semester-diploma-all-subjects-2.html#ixzz2Lp7MNYDo
8th March 2013, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

respected sir.
i want 6th sem preyous qestion papers for all subjects.eee branch . plz send me sir.
[email protected]
this is my email ide sir .please send me sir with in 1day.
thanku sir.
27th March 2013, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

i needed 5th and 6th sem question papers of mechanical diploma as fast has can sir,........
2nd April 2013, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir please tell me the correct net adress to find out diploma model question papers pls
i want 4th sem all quesion papers cme plz tell me sir
8th April 2013, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

now i am studying 6thsem i want all 6thsem question papers?please could you able to send them?
9th May 2013, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

hii.. em studyng diploma in mech engg frm karnataka.. i want 4th sem fluid power & 5th sem mechatronicx question paper plxx help me.. em havin already too many backlokx..so plxx help me :(

mail me : creatto4@gmail. com
9th May 2013, 01:00 AM
syed69

hello... sir em diploma mech student.. i need 4th sem fluid power & 5th sem mechatronicx ques paper... plxx help me.. i hav too many backlOkx.. i wana clear them.. plxx plxx
9th May 2013, 04:30 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by srinivasachari.v View Post
dear sir,
i am studying in 6th sem diploma in computer science.i want to model question paper of 5th sem and 6th sem all subject paper with answer sir please sir send me question paper sir......
thank you sir........
HI!
I am sorry to say that your question is incomplete you please mention the name of college in which you are pursuing Diploma so that we can tell the previous year question paper of 6th semester.

We can no tell you now because there are many college offering diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?