10th May 2017, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Is Indian citizen eligible to write NASA entrance examination? Best age to get into NASA?

Is an INDIAN citizen is eligible to write an entrance examination of NASA? What is the best age to get into NASA? When does the entrance exam is conducted ever year?

30th June 2017, 05:58 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Indian citizen eligible to write NASA entrance examination? Best age to get into NASA?

National Aeronautics and Space Administration is the expanded form of NASA.

It is an agency of the United States government responsible for the nation’s space programs and aerospace research.

Yes, an Indian can write NASA entrance examination.

Eligibility criteria for admission in NASA :-

Academic qualification : Intermediate/ Class 12th with the PCM Group along with a minimum percentage as stated. Bachelor of Technology with at least 70 % marks in aggregate.

Age limit : The age of the candidate must not be greater than 35 years.

Selection process :

Written exam ,

Group Discussion,

Technical interview,

HR Interview.
1st March 2019, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Indian citizen eligible to write NASA entrance examination? Best age to get into NASA?

Hello, I am an Indian student studying in 9th grade. Is there any scholarship examination by NASA for us to participate? If yes, what is it?
29th June 2019, 07:15 AM
Unregistered

I am from India and I really want to become an astrophysicist in NASA, pls help me with the procedure to join the organisation after completing my twelfth.
18th July 2019, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

I am a computer science student pursuing btech. How i can apply for jobs in NASA
24th August 2019, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

I want give a test in NASA. I am in 10th standard.. Can I give a test and get scholarship??
24th September 2020, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

I'm a Mathematics major student. Can I apply for the astronaut program after my master degree?
26th January 2021, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

i am pharmacy graduate from india can i apply to work in nasa which entrance exam should i giv ?????wat is the age limit?????
19th March 2022, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

What is the name of entrance exam conducted by nasa
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?