9th October 2014, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which exams to appear so as to get scholarship for studying abroad?

HELLO! m in class 12th and i want 2 study MBBS from U.S.A or Australia....what xams should i give to get admission in MBBS with good scholarships? plz do rply
thankyou!
4th November 2014, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

i hav done my masters in pharmacy n willing to do doctorate overseas n start earning over there only. which is the best n simplest exam i can try to make an effort to get an entry n start my career? n is it necessary of choosing a better university or is of least importance?
8th November 2014, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

can you please tell me what are the requirements that oxford university need? or what should i do to study in oxford university? i need your advice....
23rd November 2014, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

Hi my daughter wish to appear for scholarship exam after X11 CLASS.She is a rank holder in xth. she wish to study for any course which is most scope in near future in US/AUSTRALIA/CANADA/EUROPE
27th November 2014, 07:48 PM
Pradeep SK Maurya

Post Re: Which exams to appear so as to get scholarship for studying abroad?

I am a student of class 12th and i want study in abroad but my parents can't afford that much money i want to ask u that what exams should i appear in sn that i can get scholarships and admission in good colleges in abroad.
20th January 2015, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

hello sir ...my name is girish goswami.....
I am in mca final year and want to do mba form USA through govt scholarship.....so which exam I should clear for that.....please kindly suggest me..
21st March 2015, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am currently studying Bsc (first year). My subject combinations are as follows:-
honours- botany
pass- zoology
major- chemistry
minor- MAS (Mathematics and statics)
I would like to continue my Msc abroad (preferable US). I would appreciate it very much if someone can inform me in details about the exams I have to appear and the scholarships provided.
Also is it possible for me to transfer from the I am studying now to any abroad college? If it is possible then what are the requirements?
31st March 2015, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, currently i am pursuing my Bachelors of Technology in Computer Science Stream..i am in my third year and i have secured 74% from high school till now.
I am a little bit confused between MBA and MS. I want to pursue any one course from a good foreign university. I have my interest in management plus i am interested in doing higher studies in the field of technology too. Can you please help according to the current scenario, which course i should go for???
22nd April 2015, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

My Child want to go Germany for study of mechanical engineering.. We have financial problems.. So what are the scholarships given by government... What are the exams he have to face...plz Reply
22nd April 2015, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

My Child want to go Germany for study of mechanical engineering.. We have financial problems.. So what are the scholarships given by government... What are the exams he have to face...plz Reply
25th May 2015, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

I am a Standard Sixth Student in India and would like to know about any exam which will give scholarship for studying in abroad ifI clear the exam?
27th May 2015, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

I am in class 12th and want to prepare myself for the exams which could help me to get a scholarship to go abroad for my further studies . Please help me to find out about the exams and the dates it would be held.
29th June 2015, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Hi,I have just completed my school and I want to do my bachelor's from abroad.I'll take care of Ielts, toefl, cae.. All I wanna ask is that. Are their any student international scholarships offered by countries? If yes,then what is the procedure to get those?
30th June 2015, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have passed class 10 from CBSE BOARD with CGPA 8.1 . And now i want to do mechanical engineering in Canada it is possible
1st July 2015, 01:53 AM
sumansahujadam

Dear Sir/Mam

marks obtained in 12th standard wont matter much in few institutes but in some institutes 12th stand. grade matters to about 50% along with the valid score of competitive exam. to study abroad GRE, TOEFL, IELTS -any 1 has to be cleared.
scholarships will be given but that will depend on institute till what extent they can provide. there is nothing to worry about clearing exams as there are many coaching classes which provide coaching regarding GRE, TOEFL,IELTS etc...
this is the URL of an University
28th July 2015, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

sir,
this is sharmin from India.I have completed 12th this year and got 79% in science,right now i am preparing for medical entrance exams and i want to study mbbs overseas. please suggest me exams for scholarships and admision in a good medical college abroad my parents cant afford it. will be waiting for your answer.thank you
11th August 2015, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir / Madam,
I am from India and recently complete my XII Std. in Sicence with Maths and now i want to go abroad for futher education but my parents can't afford required money so plz suggest me some exam over it so that i get scholarship.

Thanking you sir !
Regards,
Ruben Th.
e-mail: [email protected]
16th August 2015, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

It is necessary to be an IB student to get a good university abroad?? I was an ICSE student upto class 10 then I got shifted to state board. I am about to drop one year to study from IB book to gain high level knowledge.. Am I on the right track??? Plz help??
17th December 2015, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

I am the student of B.Sc,math (hons)..I am interested to study in abroad and for that it is necessary to get international scholarship..so plz say me what exam should I appear.My email id is [email protected]....
26th January 2016, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,i'm a 12th passed (in 2015) student in the science stream.i want to study abroad.bt due to my financial problem i need of some help. Can u help me informing about the exams to which we can appear so as to get scholarship to study abroad.
11th February 2016, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

I am studing in computer science department so which exam to appear so as to get scholarship for studying abroad?
17th February 2016, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

I am a class 11 student [cbse] and want to study abroad after my 12th.iam interested in studying astrophysics.can any one suggest the scholarship exams to study abroad???
9th December 2016, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Can the Indian students free study in abroad through scholarship and how?
9th February 2017, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

I wish to study in Canada for hotel management . Is there any scholarships available for me from the govt for this course?
6th March 2017, 04:49 AM
Unregistered

HI I AM IN 1ST YEAR B.TECH COMPUTER SCIENCE AND AFTER COMPLETE THIS I WANT TO DO MY MASTER DEGREE IN USA. BUT MY PARENTS CAN NOT BEAR THE EXPENSES, SO HOW CAN I GET SCHOLARSHIP TO PURSUE MY STUDY THERE ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?