28th June 2014, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for scholarship exam to study in Abroad?

I am studying in class 12th with commerce stream .
I want to go abroad for hidgher studies.
My father havenot enogh money to study me in abroad.
And i think i will do it.
Please tell me somthing about scholarship exams for going abroad.
Now how i do apply for that?

22nd November 2014, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for scholarship exam to study in Abroad?

i'm a chemistry graduate..i want to do my higher studies abroad..i want to do either research or m.phil..I need financial help..from where can I get a scholarship?where should I apply?what are the best options for an average student?..i want to get admission without submitting any research proposal if possible..i can go through interview and written exam..i didn't clear IELTS
21st May 2021, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Hi, Sir, I want to study abroad after passing,my intermediate 12th.And please tell me what will be the procedure of scholarship.
13th September 2021, 06:00 PM
rocky.94

You can get full information from study abroad platforms which provide the whole information about studying abroad. Such platforms help out to find best collages or universities for one and also provide the information about scholarships available for international students . One one best platform is Aplicarhttps://www.aplicar.io/search which is giving the perfect information about such things . It also helped me out to find the best collage for me in Canada. I m drooping the link of official site so that every student can have such benefits .......

https://www.aplicar.io/search
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?