30th January 2015, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

What are the scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad?

Sir/Mam,

I am an be(computer) engineering student and
I would like to do ms abroad with scholarship.
i want know about the entrance exams
should i appear for in order to get qualified for the scholarship?
what will be critarea required to do so?

30th January 2015, 06:51 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad?

To do MS in Abroad, you must have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. GRE score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission in most of the US universities, appearing in GRE examination is not mandatory to get admission in MS course in foreign universities except some US universities requires GRE score. TOEFL/IELTS is a standardised test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By scoring good marks in these examinations, you can get admission in foreign universities. To get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies, you must apply for admission in universities before 6-8 months of commencement of semester and you must have good score in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations as well as in your Graduation degree.
30th January 2015, 11:50 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad?

There are no scholarship exams as such in order to get scholarship while studying in the foreign institutes. Scholarships are given by the foreign universities on account of excellent performance in the field of academics and extra curricular. So if you perform well after getting admission in the foreign university, you will get scholarship from the concerned institute. Apart from these, if you score very good marks in the entrance exams based on which the foreign institutes take admission like GRE and TOEFL/IELTS or in certain section of the entrance exams like essay writing in TOEFL, you can get scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?