3rd October 2011, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Solved question papers of Bank of Baroda Exam? Topics related to Socio Economic General Awareness?

Plz send me socio economic & Banking awareness,computer awareness solved questions for Bank exams.......my email :

[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved papers for Bank of Baroda Clerical Exam
  2. Socio economics bank awareness papers for exams of Bank of Baroda Clerk? What type of computer questions are asked?
  3. Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved QUESTION FOR CLERICAL EXAM PAPERS FOR BOB. Previous 10 years. -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Question papers of Socio Economic Topics of Bank of Baroda?
  5. Question papers of Bank of Baroda Clerical Exam? Details about Socio Economic Banking Awareness Section?
  6. General Socio, Marketing Aptitude and bank awareness question paper of Bank of Baroda PO exam?
  7. Questions based on socio-economic and banking awareness
  8. MCA completed, am i eligible for tnpsc, ssc exams?
  9. Tips to clear bank of baroda clerical exam-general awareness questions?
  10. Sample question papers of Socio Economics and Bank Awareness for PO exam of Bank of Baroda?
  11. Previous papers of bank of baroda and socio-economic banking awareness?
  12. Socio economic and banking question papers for Bank Exams
  13. Questions on Socio Economic and Banking Awareness for Bank of Baroda Clerical Exams?
  14. How to prepare for bank of Baroda socio economic and banking awareness?
  15. Model Questions of Socio,Economic, General and Banking Awareness?
  16. Previous year question papers and books to refer forG.K. for preparation of Bank clerk examinations of various Indian banks
  17. Previous years solved question papers of Socio Economic and Banking Awareness?
  18. How may I get some materials related to socio-economic issues for a bank PO exam? -- [New]
23rd November 2011, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Solved question papers of Bank of Baroda Exam? Topics related to Socio Economic General Awareness?

Please send me solved question papers related with banking sector for written and interview exam for job.
25th January 2012, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

pls send me latest social and general awareness question for upcoming bank exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?