16th February 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

General Socio, Marketing Aptitude and bank awareness question paper of Bank of Baroda PO exam?

Plz send me current general socio,marketing aptitude,banking awareness question with answer for the preperation of Bank Of Baroda -PO

Related Questions:
  1. Socio economics bank awareness papers for exams of Bank of Baroda Clerk? What type of computer questions are asked?
  2. Solved question papers of Bank of Baroda Exam? Topics related to Socio Economic General Awareness?
  3. Sample question papers of Socio Economics and Bank Awareness for PO exam of Bank of Baroda?
  4. MCA completed, am i eligible for tnpsc, ssc exams?
  5. Tips to clear bank of baroda clerical exam-general awareness questions?
  6. Question papers of Bank of Baroda Clerical Exam? Details about Socio Economic Banking Awareness Section?
  7. Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved papers for Bank of Baroda Clerical Exam
  8. Syllabus of Bank awareness for Bank PO examination by Bank of Baroda?
  9. Bank of Baroda, Agriculture Officers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [New]
  10. Previous year question papers and books to refer forG.K. for preparation of Bank clerk examinations of various Indian banks
  11. General Knowledge and Marketing aptitude question papers for Bank of Baroda PO exam
  12. Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved QUESTION FOR CLERICAL EXAM PAPERS FOR BOB. Previous 10 years. -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Questions on Socio Economic and Banking Awareness for Bank of Baroda Clerical Exams?
  14. How to prepare for bank of Baroda socio economic and banking awareness?
  15. General Banking Officers, Bank of India, Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Bank PO and Clerk exam question paper for Bank of Baroda
  17. Bank PO general awareness questions/Computer and marketing aptitude?
  18. Last 10 years solved papers of Bank of Baroda PO exam General Awareness Questions?
17th February 2011, 01:14 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: General Socio, Marketing Aptitude and bank awareness question paper of Bank of Baroda PO exam?

Check the links given below... these are some the bank exam question papers which was asked before.... go through all to study the question paper pattern which automatically saves your time in exam....

http://bankpo.questionpaper.net/

http://www.scribd.com/doc/12750083/Bank-Exam-Solved-Question-Papers

http://www.bankexamsindia.com/2009/0...on-papers.html

Bank Exam Pattern - http://www.bankingexams.com/index.ph...view&Itemid=34

hope the info helps....!!! ALL THE BEST...
22nd February 2011, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: General Socio, Marketing Aptitude and bank awareness question paper of Bank of Baroda PO exam?

how to prepare for socio economic and banking awareness for any bank
25th February 2011, 11:55 PM
chinudey20

Default Re: General Socio, Marketing Aptitude and bank awareness question paper of Bank of Baroda PO exam?

Hereby I am attaching some questions helpful for you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Andhra.pdf(240.1 KB, 601 views)
File Type: pdf ALLAHABADBANK-1.pdf(1.05 MB, 699 views)
27th February 2011, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: General Socio, Marketing Aptitude and bank awareness question paper of Bank of Baroda PO exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Plz send me current general socio,marketing aptitude,banking awareness question with answer for the preperation of Bank Of Baroda -PO
i will be very grateful to you if you will send it to my email id. i.e. [email protected] you
1st March 2011, 12:04 AM
Raj mouly

Plz send me current general socio-economic & banking awareness and marketing aptitude questions to [email protected]
1st March 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Plz send me current general socio,marketing aptitude,banking awareness question with answer for the preperation of Bank Of Baroda -PO on my email id [email protected]..............
4th March 2011, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Plz send me current socio economic &banking awareness questions with answers to my mail [email protected]
4th March 2011, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

I need current socio economic and banking questns with ans.plz send to my mail [email protected]
4th March 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

I am for the first time going to appear for Bank of Baroda Po exam. what are its syllabus and how to prepare for exam. pls help and sent atleast some 3-4 previous year question paper to my mail id [email protected]. thanks
5th March 2011, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Plz send me current general socio,marketing aptitude,banking awareness question with answer for the preperation of Bank Of Baroda
[email protected]
5th March 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Plz send me current general socio,marketing aptitude,banking awareness question with answer for the preperation of Bank Of Baroda -PO-2011 on my email id [email protected].....
6th March 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

plz send socio economic and marketing awareness question papers or model papers with solved papers to my mail id:[email protected]
7th March 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

plz send me current socio economic and marketing awareness question papers or model papers with solved papers to my mail [email protected]
8th March 2011, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

plz send mesocio ecoomic and banking awareness ques papaers and model papaers with answers at [email protected]
8th March 2011, 10:56 PM
alwareddy6

this is amulya plz send me material of bank of baroda through my mail [email protected]
10th March 2011, 06:07 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: General Socio, Marketing Aptitude and bank awareness question paper of Bank of Baroda PO exam?

Quote:
plz send mesocio ecoomic and banking awareness ques papaers and model papaers with answers at [email protected]
hello aarti...

Attached some of the previous year model question papers of Bank socio-economic and awareness in this post... kindly check it over.... just go through the papers and find out the pattern of questions and prepare accordingly dont just reside only on the previous question papers alone....

hope the info. helps.. All the Best...
Attached Files
File Type: zip Socio-Economic Awareness.zip(1.10 MB, 375 views)
File Type: pdf Socio-economic.pdf(14.9 KB, 315 views)
File Type: pdf Socio-Economic2.pdf(28.1 KB, 293 views)
File Type: pdf Socio-Economic3.pdf(35.5 KB, 297 views)
10th March 2011, 06:10 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwareddy6 View Post
this is amulya plz send me material of bank of baroda through my mail [email protected]
hello amulya...

Attached previous years model question papers of Bank of Baroda and common question pattern of bank PO and Clerk exam... check it out... hope it helps for your preparation...

All the Best...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Bank of Baroda Clerical Exam Sample Question Paper 2.pdf(1.71 MB, 282 views)
File Type: zip BOB.zip(90.0 KB, 154 views)
File Type: pdf 5295_Bank_Clerk_Sample_2010.pdf(616.5 KB, 293 views)
File Type: pdf Bank-PO-exam-Sample-Paper.pdf(184.5 KB, 328 views)
10th March 2011, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me how to crack clerk exam?
11th March 2011, 03:26 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
plz tell me how to crack clerk exam?
hello friend...

To crack clerk exam you have to follow three important steps...

1) PREPARATION : This is one of the important thing which you have to do for cracking clerk exam, unless you prepare daily spending some valuable time for 10-15 days it will be impossible..

2) REFER GOOD BOOKS : There are various books available in the market which guides preparing Bank clerk exam which contains all the needed information... I have given a link below which shows some of the good books for preparing Bank clerk exam just try to get those books and work out daily....

http://www.squidoo.com/bankexambooks

3) REFER PREVIOUS PAPERS : Refer the previous year papers of various bank clerk exam to get an overview idea of what type of questions will be asked for the exam and prepare accordingly...

Attached some of the previous year model clerk exam papers in this post... check it out....

Am sure you can crack the clerk exam if you just practice this 3 important points... hope the info. helps....

All the Best...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 5295_Bank_Clerk_Sample_2010.pdf(616.5 KB, 228 views)
File Type: pdf clerical_exam.pdf(1.21 MB, 211 views)
File Type: pdf Andhra Bank.pdf(46.7 KB, 148 views)
File Type: pdf Andhra Bank3.pdf(102.8 KB, 174 views)
File Type: pdf Bank of Baroda Clerical Exam Sample Question Paper 2.pdf(1.71 MB, 233 views)
File Type: pdf Dena Bank.pdf(19.4 KB, 184 views)
File Type: pdf State Bank of India Clerical Exam Paper 2.pdf(220.8 KB, 244 views)
12th March 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Please send me question of socio and economic for preparation of bank of baroda clerk 2011 on my email id [email protected]
14th March 2011, 01:05 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

General Socio, Marketing Aptitude and bank awareness questions, infact this is the section which the aspirants of bank job will feel a little bit difficult.

Here i am providing you some list of questions relative to this area. Go through them and make maximum use of it.
14th March 2011, 03:56 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Please send me question of socio and economic for preparation of bank of baroda clerk 2011 on my email id [email protected]
hello friend..

Attached Bank of Baroda socio economic paper in this post.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

All the Best..
11th July 2011, 06:56 PM
mosku singh

plz send me somme sample papers to prepare for SBI po
12th July 2011, 01:35 AM
ammunation

Hi dear,

To crack clerk exam you have to follow three important steps...

1) PREPARATION : This is one of the important thing which you have to do for cracking clerk exam, unless you prepare daily spending some valuable time for 10-15 days it will be impossible..

2) REFER GOOD BOOKS : There are various books available in the market which guides preparing Bank clerk exam which contains all the needed information... I have given a link below which shows some of the good books for preparing Bank clerk exam just try to get those books and work out daily....

http://www.squidoo.com/bankexambooks

Thanks
21st July 2011, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

generally what qualification is required for po post?
15th August 2011, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

how can i prepare for marketing and computers for ibps notification
28th August 2011, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

dear sir ...m anu here ....plz send ne banking awareness exams paper of this year for cwe po and clerical at my mail id [email protected]
3rd April 2012, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

how i study marketing base questioms? please give me advice??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?