27th February 2011, 03:08 PM
deepika.srivastva03@gmail

Solved question papers of Bank of Baroda Exam? Topics related to Socio Economic General Awareness?

plz provide bank of barodra solved question papper n tell me topic related to socio economic general awareness??

Related Questions:
  1. Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved papers for Bank of Baroda Clerical Exam
  2. Socio economics bank awareness papers for exams of Bank of Baroda Clerk? What type of computer questions are asked?
  3. Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved QUESTION FOR CLERICAL EXAM PAPERS FOR BOB. Previous 10 years. -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Question papers of Socio Economic Topics of Bank of Baroda?
  5. Question papers of Bank of Baroda Clerical Exam? Details about Socio Economic Banking Awareness Section?
  6. General Socio, Marketing Aptitude and bank awareness question paper of Bank of Baroda PO exam?
  7. Questions based on socio-economic and banking awareness
  8. MCA completed, am i eligible for tnpsc, ssc exams?
  9. Tips to clear bank of baroda clerical exam-general awareness questions?
  10. Sample question papers of Socio Economics and Bank Awareness for PO exam of Bank of Baroda?
  11. Previous papers of bank of baroda and socio-economic banking awareness?
  12. Socio economic and banking question papers for Bank Exams
  13. Questions on Socio Economic and Banking Awareness for Bank of Baroda Clerical Exams?
  14. How to prepare for bank of Baroda socio economic and banking awareness?
  15. Model Questions of Socio,Economic, General and Banking Awareness?
  16. Previous year question papers and books to refer forG.K. for preparation of Bank clerk examinations of various Indian banks
  17. Previous years solved question papers of Socio Economic and Banking Awareness?
  18. How may I get some materials related to socio-economic issues for a bank PO exam? -- [New]
28th February 2011, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Solved question papers of Bank of Baroda Exam? Topics related to Socio Economic General Awareness?

plz give me your mind
4th March 2011, 07:38 PM
priya1988

Default Re: Solved question papers of Bank of Baroda Exam? Topics related to Socio Economic General Awareness?

please send me socio/economic banking awareness objective questions and it solutions
5th March 2011, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Solved question papers of Bank of Baroda Exam? Topics related to Socio Economic General Awareness?
8th March 2011, 07:10 AM
Unregistered

Plz send me socio economics and banking awareness question with its solution for last six months
8th March 2011, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

give me at least 200-300 question with answer on general socio and banking awarness
9th March 2011, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

can someone tell me where i will get online stuff for bank po
9th March 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Marketing awareness also.
12th March 2011, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Please send me general socio-Economic solved question
12th March 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

SOCIOECONOMICS
12th March 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

give me at least 200-300 question with answer on general socio and banking awarness
12th March 2011, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

pls send socio economic and banking awareness question with answers
16th March 2011, 04:31 PM
raman.1029

i want to get socio economics and banking awareness question with answer
23rd March 2011, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

please send me G.A. for socio banking awearness. In my ID [email protected]
24th March 2011, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Socio Economic & Banking Awarness is the new subject for the Bank of Baroda Clerical exam.
plz confirm the syllabus.
24th March 2011, 04:42 PM
shakhi

please give me Solved question papers of Bank of Baroda Exam? Topics related to Socio Economic banking Awareness?
25th March 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

25th March 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

solved question papers of bank of barada clerical exam/ related to socio economic banking awareness
28th March 2011, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

yar kabhi kam ki cheez bhi dikhaya karo
28th March 2011, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

solve question answar secio economic and banking awarness
29th March 2011, 11:19 AM
sri_allam

got a link on socio economic and banking awareness http://preparegk.blogspot.com/p/bank-exams.html
30th March 2011, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

pls send solved question of socio economic and banking awareness
30th March 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

please give me scio economic and bankng awarness question paper & best book refer to study
30th March 2011, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

plz send me atleast 200 ques related to general socio economic and banking awareness asap on my id [email protected].
thank you
31st March 2011, 04:19 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Hello Dear, I am giving you the link to download the sample papers
http://www.jobsinindiainfo.com/2010/04/bank-of-baroda-po-sample-papers-books.html
31st March 2011, 05:39 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Here i am providing you some of the questions related to Socio - Economic general awareness.

Go through them and utilize them fully.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf General Socio economic Awareness for Bank exams.pdf(226.0 KB, 633 views)
File Type: docx sb.docx(17.3 KB, 130 views)
31st March 2011, 07:39 PM
soumyasmruti

Location: Flat No:- 205, Omm Ville, Shree vihar, BHUBANESWAR, Orissa, India

The Question papers of BANK OF BARODA can be found in the link below

http://placementpapers.net/helpingroot/Paper/BANK-OF-BARODA-PO-EXAM-SOLVED-QUESTION-PAPER

http://www.jobsinindiainfo.com/2010/03/bank-of-baroda-bob-exam-solved-paper.html

ALL THE BEST
31st March 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

plz send me atleast 200 ques related to general socio economic and banking awareness asap on my id [email protected].
thank you my email id is [email protected]
31st March 2011, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

plz send me atleast 200 ques related to general socio economic and banking awareness asap on my id [email protected]
thank you
2nd April 2011, 08:32 AM
monty1917

plz mail me scio economic paper for bank of baroda clerical
3rd April 2011, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

plz send me atleast 250 questions regarding bank exams............i will b very thankful to u 4 this.
my e-mail id is [email protected]

thanks
9th April 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

plz mail me socio economic paper for BOB
10th April 2011, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
socio economic and banking awarness model questions
11th April 2011, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that how to prepare general socioeconomic and banking awareness if you please to send me some 350 current questions on this topic till 14-April-2011 for incoming preparation i will be very thankful to you for this act of kindness
12th April 2011, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

please send me objective question about socio ecinimic general awareness
12th April 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

i want questions & answers of socio-economic awarness pls mail me
13th April 2011, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

kindly send me solved papers of general knowledge& computers of bang of baroda for clerk exams on 17 april 2011
please e-mail me
[email protected]
thanka
16th April 2011, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

please send me all banking clarical exam paper on my email address
[email protected]
16th April 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepika.srivastva03@gmail View Post
plz provide bank of barodra solved question papper n tell me topic related to socio economic general awareness??
can i know what is the procedure for prepare urgently.
16th April 2011, 03:34 PM
ramya sunny

Wink Re: Solved question papers of Bank of Baroda Exam? Topics related to Socio Economic General Awareness?

can you pls snd me to my gmail
16th April 2011, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

please send me objective question about socio ecinimic general awareness
16th April 2011, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Plz send me socio economic & Banking awareness,computer awareness solved questions for BOB exams on 17th apr 2011........my email : [email protected]
19th April 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

my cell no is 07376762700 call me
25th May 2011, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Plz send me socio economic & Banking awareness,computer awareness solved questions for Bank exams.......my email : [email protected]
11th June 2011, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Solved question papers of Bank of Baroda Exam?Topics related to computer education?
18th August 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Plz send me socio economic & Banking awareness,computer awareness solved questions for Bank exams.......my email : [email protected]
8th September 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

pls send me how to prepare socio economic &banking&computer awareness preparing for ibps exams
17th September 2011, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

please send me the question papers in objective type of socio economic & banking awareness & computer awareness & its solutions on my email - [email protected]
18th September 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

pls send me how to prepare socio economic &banking&computer awareness preparing for ibps exams
25th September 2011, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

socio economic question
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?