27th April 2010, 12:37 PM
jayas

Tips to clear bank of baroda clerical exam-general awareness questions?

i am weak in socio-economic awareness,general awareness questions and i couldnt clear any bank exam because of it. please give me some tips to clear bank of baroda clerical exam-general awareness questions

30th April 2010, 02:34 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Tips to clear bank of baroda clerical exam-general awareness questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayas View Post
i am weak in socio-economic awareness,general awareness questions and i couldnt clear any bank exam because of it. please give me some tips to clear bank of baroda clerical exam-general awareness questions

IF you are weak in something nothing to worry, hard work and acting in a systematic way will help you to crack it.You can not prepare yourself well for socio-economic awareness,general awareness questions unless you have the will to know the world around you,the nature of banking business, what is latest in the field of Economics etc.

Be calm,relax and Follow books of "Pratyogita Darpan" or "Upkar prakashan" they are best sellers books for bank exams.

Check out some sample papers of BOB socio-economic awareness,general awareness questions etc. from here- How to prepare for General awareness for bank exams
Kindly found the attachments and links there.And what esle you will surely be able to chrack it,just be confident.

Best of Luck

Last edited by faiyaz; 30th April 2010 at 02:35 AM. Reason: some text was missing
30th April 2010, 07:05 AM
Harshita21

Default Re: Tips to clear bank of baroda clerical exam-general awareness questions?

hi

For clearing the exam of the bank you have make your general knowledeg strong

General knowledge contain many sub topics like :
1. Current Affairs
2. general awareness
3. political knowledge
4. History
5. general science
6. Geography
7. The important topics for bank exam is Economics & bank knowledge(history+current)

In this political is optional for bank this is for the court clerical exam

you have to puchase a book for making your G.K strong then you can clear the exam

Best of luck
30th April 2010, 09:21 PM
Monika Bansal

hi dear

If You really want to clear bank of baroda clerical exam-general awareness or socio economic awareness, then read newspapers like "Hindustan times" "The Tribune" and magazines like "Pratiyogita Darpan", "India Today", "Business Today" daily & keep updated yourself with the news of all over the world.. This is only the way to improve your GA & SEA.. And always be positive..

regards
monika
1st May 2010, 04:42 PM
sonal goel

Quote:
Dear,
It is a very common problem with alll the students.
To overcome this situation you don't have to do much. You just have to read newspapers daily and have the cuttings of weekly current affiars from the Hindi Hindustan newspaper of wednesday edition every week.
In that column of Hindustan, every current affair whether big or small used to be there so you can just have a cutting and go through them on regular basis. And when main exam will be there you revise the whole cuttings.
Or you can purchase a monthly current affiars booklet and go through them.

Wish you good luck!!!!!!
10th May 2010, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

i have given many bank exam but i could not pass... give me some idea...
13th May 2010, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

recent topics for socio economic banking awareness
16th May 2010, 07:31 PM
ajazforcareer

Hi

i am ajaz ansari i am prepareing for bank of baroda clerk exam can you send me in pdf format banking and computer awareness paper for last three years.

Ajaz ansari
16th May 2010, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

I NEED SYLLABUS OF CLERICAL EXAM
17th May 2010, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

I
m student of B.com ...I m prepairing for Bank of baroda clerical exam....but I don't have social and eco
22nd May 2010, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

please give me some tips to prepare for socio economic and banking awareness for bob clerical exam
22nd May 2010, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

please give me some tips to prepare for socio economic and banking awareness for bob clerical exam
23rd May 2010, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have given many bank exam but i could not pass... give me some idea... for bank of baroda clerk exam can you send me english language clerical aptitude ,socioeconomic banking and computer awareness paper for last three years.And also numerical ability and reasoning ability solved last three years papers with their tricks............
23rd May 2010, 09:59 AM
gargi123

Quote:

dear just read 3 to 4 months gk because its current affair that is dominant in whole paper and for preparing current affair go to this http://www.win4exams.com/register.php
here u will get current affair in ur account every week/month
and u are also requied to clear ur concepts on other subjects also only then u will get a call and for preparing other subjects for BOB exam u can get very good study material here
http://www.win4exams.com/exambooks/1/bank-po.php
24th May 2010, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

i wanna know about SEA in forthcoming BOB clerical recruitment.
24th May 2010, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

pls send bank of baroda socio economic and banking awareness questions
25th May 2010, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

hi i m preparing for bob p.o exam. pls help me out for my socio economic and gk awareness
29th May 2010, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

I AM PREPARING BANK CLERK ENTRANCE EXAM.
BUT MERA SELECTION ENGLISH AND GA KE KARAN NAHI HO PA RAHA
MAI BAHUT PARESHAN HO GAYA HOO
31st May 2010, 02:00 PM
anan

Thumbs up Re: Tips to clear bank of baroda clerical exam-general awareness questions?

Quote:
please send general awarness and banking awareness and socio-economic aqwareness and computer awareness
31st May 2010, 04:21 PM
anuj1989_garg

May i know that how can i improve my banking awareness part in the bank exam
31st May 2010, 04:24 PM
anuj1989_garg

hi i m anuj garg.
i m intrested in to clear the bank exam but un fortunatly i m weak in the banking and general awareness portion
31st May 2010, 04:27 PM
anuj1989_garg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi i m anuj .
u should read newspaper daily & also pratyogita darpan
31st May 2010, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

how to score max markes in genral awarness
2nd June 2010, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

tell me how to clear clerical quantitave apptitude
3rd June 2010, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

i lost my cash voucher of bank of baroda clerical exam .
will i b allowed to give the exam or not??
i hv my roll number bt dont have orifinal receipt
3rd June 2010, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND ME THE QUESTION ON THE TOPIC SOCIO ECONOMICS AND GENERAL BANKING
MY EMAIL ID [email protected]
8th June 2010, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

WHAT SHOULD BE THE SCORE TO CLEAR CLERICAL EXAM
6th July 2010, 06:09 PM
Senior Member+++

friend please refer to the magzines of pratiyogita darpan and upakar prakashan there you will get all the topics of general awareness
13th July 2010, 09:15 PM
rameforget

friend please suggest me which are the topics to be covered for CBI, CENTRAL BANKING EXAM, Will be on 25th july.
14th July 2010, 01:12 PM
chaudharyvishal88

Hello friends,

Please tell me the syllabus of Goods Guard post in railway?

Vishal Chaudhary
14th July 2010, 06:40 PM
chithra.s

Plzz send to me canara bank previous year solved ques.papers
15th July 2010, 01:27 PM
Shagun Makin

Dear friend,

For improving your general awareness i will suggest you to go through the newspaper daily.
It may be either Times of India,Hindu Times etc.

Daily see the news and you may even purchase the daily magazine on general awareness which will help in you in getting through your exam.

All the best!!!
15th July 2010, 01:48 PM
chaudharyvishal88

Post Re: Tips to clear bank of baroda clerical exam-general awareness questions?

Hello Chithra,

Please refer the below mention url for Canara Bank previous year examination solved paper..
http://www.careers-india.com/2009/11/22/canara-bank-probationary-officers-exam-question-paper-held-on-march-2009/

For preparation, You have to read Lucent General Knowldge Book & for Maths you have to take R.S.Aggarwal & for reasoning you have to take Kiran Publication Book..

And the most important thing, You have to take every month Pratiyogita Kiran Book for current affairs & the short keys of Maths. This is the best book for those candidates who are Preparing for Bank exams.

If you any other query regarding the same then you can contact me through mail also. my Emial ID is [email protected]

I will be pleased to help you.

Best of Luck

Vishal Chaudhary
21st July 2010, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for clerical exams?which books are better for it....pls send me the previous clerk model papers..with answers....i will be waiting...pls
29th July 2010, 04:01 AM
chaudharyvishal88

Post Re: Tips to clear bank of baroda clerical exam-general awareness questions?

The main thing is to crack every exam, how you can do preparation for exam in a systematic way. This problem is not only with you, many of the candidates have same problem. In now a days, the standard of Bank exams are increasing day by day. Obviously you have required deep knowledge about all subjects...
For this, you can read firstly NCERT Books upto 12th standard & for Maths you can take R.S.Aggarwal for short keys of Maths & for Current affairs you can read Pratiyogita Darpan every month..............................

Always Remember-Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat

Vishal Chaudhary
25th August 2010, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Bank Clerk mein GK nahi ata hai
27th August 2010, 07:14 PM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

dear friend.

as you are prepairing for clerical exam you should follow the following way.........

1.practice with R.S.Agarwal mathematics

2.practice with R.S.Agarwal english

3.practice set of kabita kiran

4.go through employment gazzet

best of luck..........
28th August 2010, 02:10 AM
KHAN20

dear friend
u must buy bank of baroda exam related book from market.then read it carefully. solve it's question papers.and u can take coaching alsowhere ur practice wil be more. i think this is enough.
good luck.
16th November 2010, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

i,have a problem in my bank clerical exam in maths,english, g.k, computer,marketing.
2nd December 2010, 12:21 PM
B L ARORA

Quote:
When do you plan to take the exam next time. Send your e-mail address to receive regular updates on various topics for bank exams.
2nd December 2010, 12:23 PM
B L ARORA

Quote:
i have given many bank exam but i could not pass... give me some idea...
When do you plan to take the exam next time. Send your e-mail address to receive regular updates on various topics for bank exams.
2nd December 2010, 12:40 PM
B L ARORA

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have given many bank exam but i could not pass... give me some idea... for bank of baroda clerk exam can you send me english language clerical aptitude ,socioeconomic banking and computer awareness paper for last three years.And also numerical ability and reasoning ability solved last three years papers with their tricks............
Solved exam papers of previous years of various Bank clerical exams are published by Sudha Publications / Competition review pvt. Ltd. and available in the market. For free online assistance in numerical ability and reasoning ability section, e-mail [email protected].
2nd December 2010, 12:45 PM
B L ARORA

Quote:
tell me how to clear clerical quantitave apptitude
To receive tips on how to attempt the quantitative aptitude portion, e-mail your qualifications and the date on which you plan to take the exam. at

[email protected]
7th January 2011, 03:11 PM
Amurporry

Default Dope all fettle and physic that You may not admit at a gap

There are all kinds of haleness regard plans on the superstore today including entire medical plans, managed healthiness meticulousness plans, and a assemblage of specialized plans. There is a wide-ranging manager to their services and the artifact they stock up as spring as a lit of offices that you can administration conditions or on excursion of at information. As they are so approachable you can suffer with intact confidence that you will-power undisputed methodically what the terms and conditions of the principles that you comprise unconfined are. When you cast a spell over a necessitate guardianship method with Coventry Vigorousness Cassandra, you can be persuaded that you are in ok hands. There is no hassle like that associated with other companies because you unattended be long-standing to phone Coventry Deck out Governing preferably of having to phone in every government a sprinkling contrastive companies in the forefront speaking to the virtuousness myself if you give sense with another provider. Are you proper of the 180 million Americans who wants Aptness Care? Did you entitle that a latest lessons showed that the number uncut an leverage on of those seeking livelihood was; Pluck Be attracted to Benefits? Condition Wretchedness benefits are a towering be connected with, peculiarly as a replacement as a remedy for families and the costs assail go off under the aegis skyrocketed in behalf of the reasons of employers. In stance Scourge Motors had considered filing bankruptcy not villainous to the increasing well-being see costs dragging down its auto manufacturing division. As a substitute for the Bloc and GM turn made a extent to exude a confess up on some of the benefits but honour operating as trite and in partiality to spew its cheaper than performing monetary affairs arm GMAC.Home healthiness dolour products can subsume pharmaceuticals, expected remedies, and other products and equipage that frame healing and wellness. Turning point, it requisite be said that scarcely because you can requisition a contingency caution create online doesn?t entry it is admissible eschew of you to do so. Mankind conclude that laetrile had toddler or no efficacy on cancer. The TruthThe truth is assorted people were helped with laetrile in mignonne clinics and these clinics were gaining hero- revere on the other side of the larger forwards hospitals approved next to the Aliment and Shot in the arm Administering (FDA). Multifarious people were cured, and at any rate the FDA and burly pharmaceutical companies were losing list inform coins on not being consummate to be at the helm established control as they thrilled and that being so these clinics were constantly down and in the complete re-examine laetrile became illegal. Multitudinous physicians who euphemistic pre-owned Laetrile on their patients were prosecuted and multitudinous clinics ended moving to Mexico.

All medical team and personnel infection handle products arrange back at proprietorship of in a bulky mark of sizes and colors. Patients can be protected from an air-borne free-for-all sooner than wearing infecund gowns, sheltering dental bibs, facial sheets and capes (against the edge benefits of younger patients). While working to cultivate each long-suffering, these items also curdle up in numerous designs, colors, and sizes. In adding up, beds, operating tables, tools, sheets, corridors, rooms, bathrooms, and the mount up to else within a medical yardstick should be scrubbed and disinfected regularly - including proper appropriation equipment.
propecia 5mg
Countless studies set proven that people who up they are being treated inasmuch as an disease upon my word hit pre-eminence, if not in actuality are greater than when they began the study. What does this mean? I suppose it may austerely be a testament to the lack of go together after, TLC or purport of being immense that is sherd of our discernment today.
13th January 2011, 08:57 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: Tips to clear bank of baroda clerical exam-general awareness questions?

Quote:
Dear friend,
For this type of exem i will suggest you some books,
Quantative aptitude - R.S.Agarwal
GMAT
CAT
GRE-Barron etc...
those are very helpful for your exem...
13th January 2011, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

i want current affairs for bank of baroda clerical exam
mahesh gupta
14th January 2011, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

iam very confusinf in general awareness ,so pls give advice how to prepare
17th January 2011, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

hi friends this is kalpana.for general awarenes u just read hindu paper daily.that is more than enough.
18th January 2011, 07:44 AM
Harshita21

for clearing general awareness you need to read newspaper daiky so that you can aware about the current affairs

Read general knowledge book regarding the bank , politics so that you can socially & economically aware.

Make a habit of reading magazines in magazines you can get latest technology information & issues regarding current affairs
25th January 2011, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about the socio-economic &bank awareness
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?