30th July 2013, 01:26 AM
Saran 18

Default Re: Science or Commerce? Which one should I choose after 10th for better career in future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishibuddy View Post
hey ,i am not able 2 decide which stream shd i take whether science or commerce...plz tell me so my future will b bright...
Hi,

Its depend on your scoring and your interest. Now a days commerce also well future with graduation with MBA good scope in future. Other than medicine science group.

>>Pharma sector
>>Chemical and fertilizer sector.

Related Questions:
8th August 2013, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Science or Commerce? Which one should I choose after 10th for better career in future?

I M INTRESTED IN MATHS AND IN PHYSICS BUT I M AFRAID OF BIOLOGY AND CHEMISTRY....I HAVE FIRSTLY DONE ADMISSION ON SCIENCE AND THEN AT THE TIME OF STUDY I CHANGED INTO COMMERCE.....BUT THE PROBLEM NOW IS I HAVEN'T STUDIED ACCOUNT IN MY SCHOOL TIME IT WAS COMPUTER SCIENCE AND FEEL DIFFICULT NOW.......HERE ECONOMICS FIRST PORTION IS JUST LEARN THE HUGE NOTE AND DEFINATION AND ALL THOSE OF GREAT ECONOMIST WHICH I FELT A BIT BORED TOO....BUT WHEN I SEE MATHS PORTION IT FEELS NICE BUT WE HAVEN'T STARTED THE MATHS PORTION YET......I CAN STILL CHANGE MY SUBJECT...BUT I M CONFUSED THAT SHALL I CHANGE OR NOT.....PLZ GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTION...
28th September 2013, 12:54 PM
kumkum D/O Devendra Kachh

Q.Is science better than Commerce?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ans. First of all u should b determine in which field u want to make your profession if no i will suggest for Comp.Science that hv many opportunities like. (Analysist ,designer,programmer,project manager,tester, DBA etc)

so if u confuse science & commerce u should choose Computer Science
Following reason are as follows.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.Easy to learn Computer Language like all language r based on C language.
2.V can switch any post on be-hap of skill on requirement.like designer to coder , Analysis to Project Leader so on.
3.Salary package is enough.
4.Demand of today market.

Note:- Database Administrator is Big Opportunity in field of comp. Science.
4th October 2013, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

hie guys
i m not a bright student. but i wana take up science as a career.
so, wat shd i do???
22nd December 2013, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for ca (cpt),,,,,,,,,
12th January 2014, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

which subject ane should take?I think it is important for us to know about our intrest but i think commarce is better than science because science is very tuff and it needs very hard work even it is not guranteed to get job.on the other side commarce is not so tuff and it is very intresting.If we work hard in commarce so we can surely get a job.
11th March 2014, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

if we take commerce ....is it nessacary to study CA?or we can MBA?will MBA bring in good money?or should we take science
13th April 2014, 02:33 PM
5maa

Quote:
hey ,i am not able 2 decide which stream shd i take whether science or commerce...plz tell me so my future will b bright...
hello! don't get tensed be calm and cool till your result comes. See whether you have scored good marks in science or in social. Then think about the subject with which you feel comfortable. Both science and commerce groups are valuable.If you are very much interested in drawing and learning about the human body, plants and various diseases ,causative agents and its prevention methods you should select SCIENCE.

OR

If your are interested in social,history,civics ,maths ,graphs etc... and wanted to do business, work in offices or to become a bank manager or to do CA etc... then you can select this group.

Hope these points would help you in selecting the group. Wish you all the best.
15th April 2014, 02:52 AM
Unregistered

Hey i wanna ask which subject is better after 10 class?
I am interested in science as well in doing business
So which one should i choose?
3rd May 2014, 10:06 PM
K.V.Sampath

What is mean by media scienc? In future scope about these course
11th May 2014, 03:34 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Its not that Science stream is a good choice and Commerce stream is not a good choice and vice versa.

Both the courses will be having their own career scope and job opportunities for the candidates.

Only thing is that they have to make most out of the course by gaining good subject knowledge and to be able to fulfill the needs of the industry.

So, it all depends upon your knowledge and skills.

I suggest you to opt for the stream in which you are having interest.

Due to this, you can motivate yourself and can put full fledged efforts towards the successful completion of course.

Along with the academic course, try to have good preparation for the Entrance Exam that will give you admission for next academic level course.

In Science stream, the following would be the good career options
MBBS
BDS
Pharmacy
Nursing

In Commerce stream, the following would be good.
Chartered Accountancy
ICWAI
Company Secretary
MBA

Wish you all the best.
28th May 2014, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

if i want to work in bank then which subject i have to choose in 11th
12th July 2014, 03:26 AM
Unregistered

I scored 91%...so what will be best for me....i dont want to study for many years...but within 4 5 years....i m confused because many people say commerce has bright future n some say science...
12th December 2014, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacgha View Post
For choosing a right option you should have to discuss with your family members and also think about that in what area your interest is more?
For ex,you are interested in Web Designing then you should choose B.Tech (IT).
and so on.
Choosing a right option is upto you.
If still you are in confusion then tell me your interest area, then i correctly tell your right stream for the golden future.
So, Best of Luck for your future.
i am very much interested in commerce but some are telling that don't take commerce cuz commerce is not a good line take science cuz all are taking science. So please tell me what should i do.
14th December 2014, 01:52 AM
Aashish agrwal

Quote:
Depend on student choice,he should be think that which subject is interested for him,because every student knows that which is interested for him.if he\she is unable to think that what is wrong or what is right,then this condition he\she sholud be dependent on his\her parentes,because parents know everything.
20th March 2015, 06:06 PM
baggu helper
Member+

Hello Dear,

After completing Matriculation there are four streams that one should you select.
1.Medical stream
2.Non-Medical stream
3.Commerce
4.Arts

in these you can select any one of the stream which you like but in my suggestion you should select the Non-medical stream because in this stream there are many scopes in future. So go for it

Best of Luck.....
3rd May 2015, 12:17 AM
ritisha singh

Unhappy Re: Science or Commerce? Which one should I choose after 10th for better career in future?

well i think that i like maths and computer science very much but somewhere my heart is saying that i wont be able to do it so what am i supposed to do in that case
2nd September 2015, 12:16 AM
keshav kumar bhojak

I think this is all upon you I can only guide you if you want to do some bussiness or some extra ordinary then you choose commerce.
and if you like practical. experment yhen you choose scince.
okk.
26th April 2016, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Thank you!! i have seen approx. all the messages. The answer was common. All just want to convince the fact that," What you're interested in?". But if I am not interested in both.And just want to know about ,"Which one help us to earn more money in future with comparably less efforts?"...
Then ?
16th July 2018, 12:43 AM
candidkrish

Thumbs up Re: Science or Commerce? Which one should I choose after 10th for better career in future?

# COMMERCE
* Includes study of subjects like Accounting, Tax, Business Economics and Finance.
* Need good grades after Class 10 and also in Class 12 to pursue higher education in commerce.
* Start a professional career by registering for CA foundation course.
* You cannot appear for engineering or medical streams or change to science stream after Class 12. However, you can shift to Arts after Class 12.

#SCIENCE
* Includes study of subjects like Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics and Biology.
* You need to have good grades in Class 10 and equally good marks in Mathematics to secure a seat in 10+2.
* Appear for competitive exams and start a professional career like engineering or medicine.
* You can make a shift to other streams Commerce or Arts after Class 12 .
28th December 2018, 01:49 PM
Swaraprabhu

Hi Rishibuddy,

First of all fined your area of interest. Then accordingly you can plan for the best. If you choose science or commerce both has very good opportunity unless you show interest on it. Now a days because of tough competition in both fieldos, you have to be very smart in which you flied you opt.
If your interesting field is science, then you have good scope for research (it may be in any field of science that you will get to know once you start gaining the knowledge), modern agriculture techniques (specially in india), veterinary science etc.
If you are good at any art subjects you can definitely go for it also. You have bright future in this field too.

Have a great future ahead..
29th December 2018, 10:59 AM
Meg24

Hello,

To choose a stream after 10th is a tedious task as t decides your future and career.
There are times when you are confused between following your passion or following the crowd.
I followed the crowd (peers)and became an engineer so I suggest you not to follow the crowd .

The first step is to decide your future career,your aim in life and then decide a subject as per your future goal.
If Upsc is your goal,don't go behind engineering or science stream, humanities will be helpful.
If you wanna do MBA,you can select a subject as per your choice as all the stream graduates can opt for it.

So my final advise would be to follow your passion.it will help you reach higher goals.
28th January 2019, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

It is better to choose science than commerce. Because you will have multiple options,if you go with science stream....and choose it depending on the interest level of you on the subject...Good Luck
20th March 2020, 01:11 AM
lizab786

hello,advice for you is that to choose the stream you like ,the stream in which you have passion and interest ,the stream you like to study and the stream you like to work.Passion is above all.Speaking of job opportunities science will have a slight advantage,well is not bad at all.
24th June 2020, 05:45 PM
Kapoorson1440

As everyone always says that you should choose what you want but i will say no.

If you are interested in commerce please don’t choose it because there is little scope in it.
Choose science particularly Biology.......There is lot'sof scope there ,become a doctor either MBBS or BAMS or BDSor BUMS.

I’m a MBBS student. I always want to be a CA but now I realise the thing that for better future it is medical....
Hope you understood well thank you
25th June 2021, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a collector and want to prepare for it. I just pass 10th exam. what should i Prefer science or commerce? if i go for commerce, which will help me for preparation for collector?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?