11th November 2018, 01:03 PM
Mavericksx

AAI JE job eligibility condition after passing Second Class B.Tech with 60% aggregate

I had a question related to AAI Junior Executive (information technology) eligibility criteria. I have secured B.Tech in CSE with 60% marks. But I took some time to clear the pending backlogs, so the university gave me second class even though I secured 60%. I had came across the AAI advertising here

https://www.aai.aero/sites/default/files/examdashboard_advertisement/Emp_News_Eng__4.pdf

The only requirement was 60% marks in B.Tech. There is no class mentioned.
I’m preparing for the same, I’m worried that if the second class will affect my job opportunity.

Kindly advise
Thanks

6th May 2023, 12:16 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: AAI JE job eligibility condition after passing Second Class B.Tech with 60% aggregate

Eligibility criteria

*Those who are graduate with BE/B.Tech/BSc (engineering) certification or final year student whose result will be out before joining.
*Minimum marks 60% required.
*Selection is based on online written exam and interview.
*The maximum age limit is fixed to 27 years for General or UR
*No prior work experience is required
*Those who clear the online written exam are eligible for next phase i.e document verification . Candidates must keep their documents ready to avoid any last minute rush.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?