28th May 2018, 03:33 AM
Siddharth vikram

Eligibility to get UPES BTech admission with 58.8% in PCM and 65.4% aggregate in 12th?

Sir/Madam, I have got 58.8 percent in PCM and my total percentage is 65.4 in 12th standard. Am eligible for UPES BTech admission or not? As I have created the exam of UP seat and called for counselling. Please help me to know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get direct admission in UPES Dehradun after scoring 92% marks in CBSE 12th exam?
  2. How can I get admission in UPES with 53% in PCM and 62% in 12th?
  3. Is it advisable to take an Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study Petroleum Engineering in UPES?
  4. Which rank would I get in AIEEE if score is 188/360? Can i get MNR, Allahabad?
  5. Am I eligible to appear for AIEEE having scored 65% of marks in Board Exams?
  6. Can I opt for Agricultural education after completion of 12th standard with PCM and computer science?
  7. SRMEE Btech: do we need aggregate 60% marks in pcm both years of intermediate examination?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission in DTU if secured 55% in PCM and 60.4% aggregate in 12th Open Schooling?
  9. When to get forms for IIT and AIEEE Exams?
  10. Does UPES Dehradun accept admission through donation?
  11. In which engineering colleges can I get admission for B.Tech if I score 70% in PCM and 75% in aggregate?
  12. Minimum percentage required in class 12th to get admission in UPES
  13. If I get a good score in AIEEE will I be able to attend state counseling in any state to take admission in any engineering college? Will my 12th PCM score matter?
  14. What kind of job of one gets after MBA in Aviation Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is there any good college offering B.Tech in computer science? I have passed 12th with 50% aggregate in PCM
  16. Eligibility for Merchant Navy after getting 48.7% in 12th and 41% in PCM?
  17. What is the minimum percentage required in PCM for getting admission in engineering college?
  18. When the application form of UPES MEET will be released? Eligibility to apply and examination pattern?
31st May 2018, 01:13 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get UPES BTech admission with 58.8% in PCM and 65.4% aggregate in 12th?

=> B.Tech stands for Bachelor of Technology.

=> The duration of B.Tech course is four years.

=> In order to get admission in B.Tech course you must have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board.

SUBJECTS REQUIRED

1. Physics

2. Chemistry

3. Mathematics

=> The minimum percantage required in PCM subjects is 60%.

=> As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to get UPES B.Tech admission with 58.8% in PCM and 65.4% aggregate in 12th.

=> My suggestion to you is that you can apply for admission in private college which accept your score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?