13th January 2017, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue Marine Engineering from any College? Which Colleges in India offer Marine Engineering course and what is the eligibility criteria required for admission?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue Marine Engineering after completing class 12th so I want to know can I pursue Marine Engineering from any College? Which Colleges in India offers Marine Engineering course and what is the eligibility criteria required for admission? What is the fee structure of the colleges? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance exam should I write to pursue Marine Engineering? Procedure to be followed?
  2. How can I get admission in Government Marine Engineering colleges? What is the qualification required and what is the fee structure?
  3. Can I do Post Graduation in Marine Engineering after BE E&TC? Duration of course?
  4. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  5. Detailed information about Marine Engineering course after 10th boards? Percentage of female candidates in marine engineering?
  6. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  8. Requirements to get admission in Marine Engineering?
  9. Criteria, scope of marine engineering? How to take admission in Top Marine engineering colleges?
  10. How can I become a marine engineer after Polytechnic? How much percentage is required to take admission in marine engineering college
  11. Can I pursue any marine courses after engineering? Can Industrial Production Engineering Students get into Marine Courses?
  12. Colleges/Institutes which offer Marine Engineering? Procedure of admission and their fee structure?
  13. Eligibility criteria and Fee structure to pursue Marine Engineering? List of Colleges in Mumbai offering this course?
  14. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  15. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements
  16. Exact difference between Oceanography, Marine Biology and Marine Microbiology? Are girls allowed in Marine engineering?
  17. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  18. Is the admission to all engineering college through JEE mains? I am interested in marine engineering
15th October 2017, 05:49 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I pursue Marine Engineering from any College? Which Colleges in Indian offer Marine Engineering course and what is the eligibility criteria required for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to pursue Marine Engineering after completing class 12th so I want to know can I pursue Marine Engineering from any College? Which Colleges in Indian offers Marine Engineering course and what is the eligibility criteria required for admission? What is the fee structure of the colleges? Please answer as soon as possible.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for marine engineering after 10+2. After 10+2 you can apply for bachelors courses like B.Tech, B.SC marine engineering. Here below are details regarding bachelors course in marine engineering:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for bachelors degree in marine engineering is 10+2 in science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics subjects from government recognized institute with minimum 60% marks obtained.

>> Duration of bachelors degree in marine engineering is 4 years.

>> After having bachelors degree in marine engineering you can apply for job in areas like Coastal marine construction companies, Engine production firms, Ship building firms, Research bodies, Ship design firms, Indian navy etc.

Institutes Offer Bachelors degree course in Marine Engineering after 10+2:-

1) Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Mumbai

2) CV Raman Computer Academy, Orissa

3) Ganpat University, Gujarat

4) Gautam Buddh Technical University, Lucknow

5) Euro Tech Maritime Academy, Kerala

6) Gurukul Vidyapeeth North Campus, Patiala
26th February 2019, 07:04 PM
VRRV
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I pursue Marine Engineering from any College? Which Colleges in India offer Marine Engineering course and what is the eligibility criteria required for admission?

No, only some colleges offer marine engineering courses.

Top 10 colleges which offer marine engineering in India are:-
1.Indian Maritime University (Chennai)
2.Vels Academy of Maritime Studies (Chennai)
3.Tolani Maritime University (Mumbai)
4.Maharastra Academy of Naval Education and Training (Maharashtra)
5.International Maritime Institute IMI (UP)
6.International Maritime Academy (tamilnadu)
7.Institute of Technology and Marine Engineering(WB)
8.Coimbatore Marine College (Tamilnadu)
9.Academy of Maritime Education and Training(Tamilnadu)
10.Samudhra institute of Maritime Studies (Maharashtra)

Eligibility criteria:-
*10+2 science with physics ,chemistry, maths and English.
*minimum marks in 10+2exams is 55%.

Entrance exam conducted in month of May every year .
Examination is followed by personal interview/counseling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?