26th July 2012, 01:48 PM

ACIO model question papers?

sir ACIO model question papers please send me our mail ID sir help me sir i hope u send me sir [email protected]

thanking u sir

10th October 2012, 06:01 PM

Default Re: ACIO model question papers?

hello,

I have attached some ACIO question papers,click on the attached below links to go through these:

for more information clickhere

10th October 2012, 08:55 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: ACIO model question papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
sir ACIO model question papers please send me our mail ID sir help me sir i hope u send me sir [email protected]

thanking u sir
ACIO Exam Details:-

~Full form of ACIO is Assistant Central Intelligence Officer. Intelligence Bureau conducts an examination to recruit officers for this post whenever there is a vacancy available. To give this exam certain criteria needs to be fulfilled. Some of them have been listed below:-

~If you wish to give this exam then you need to complete post graduation in any discipline first as that is the minimum qualification required. You can complete post graduation in any discipline of your choice.

~For the general category candidates the upper age limit for giving this exam is 27 years. For reserved category candidates there is age relaxation.

~For OBC candidates there is age relaxation of up to 3 years and for SC/ST candidates it is 5 years almost.

~The upper age limit is 40 years for those candidates who are goverment employees. In addition to that you should have minimum three years' working experience.

~You should know how to use the computer. The basics should be known to you. This is an important criteria no doubt.

~There will be two hurdles to cross to finally get selected:- Written Examination and Personal Interview Session. Both the sessions is equally important since marks of both stages will be considered to take the final decision.

~There will be two papers two complete in one single session as far as the written exam is concerned. Both objective and descriptive questions will be asked.

~For paper I which will be loaded with objective questions you need to stress on the following sections:- Mathematical Aptitude, General Awareness, Reasoning and English.

~Paper II is mainly aimed at testing your English knowledge and therefore you will be asked to write essay and precis. This is the descriptive paper. The total limit for this exam is 1.4 hours.

Top ACIO Exam Books To Follow:-

Intelligence Bureau - Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II (Executive) Recruitment Exam
by Arihant Expert
Publisher: Arihant Publications

Intelligence Bureau ACIO Grade-II Executive Exam Guide
by R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II (Wireless Telegraphy) Recruitment Exam Guide
by R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant (Exe.) Exam Practice Work Book
by Kiran Prakashan
Publisher: Kiran Prakashan

Here i have attached the papers you are looking for. Please download them and go through them properly to know more about the question pattern. All the best for the exam.

Hope this helps :-> :->
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ACIO question paper 2.pdf(623.5 KB, 60 views)
File Type: pdf ACIO question paper 3.pdf(653.3 KB, 61 views)
File Type: pdf ACIO question paper 4.pdf(508.1 KB, 52 views)
File Type: pdf ACIO question paper 5.pdf(589.7 KB, 56 views)

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?