13th September 2012, 10:41 PM
arun 2811

IB ACIO model question papers?

plz send me ib acio modal paper..could u please send to me the papers

5th October 2012, 10:12 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: IB ACIO model question papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun 2811 View Post
Previous year question papers of ACIO IB Exam

Assistant Central Intelligence Officer or ACIO is a Grade C level officer in the Intelligence Bureau.

If you have completed graduation degree then you are applicable for ACIO Exam.Your age should be below 27 years old.Age relaxation provide for reserved category .

I have attached the question papers of ACIO exam so please check it out .
Attached Files
File Type: txt ACIO COMPLETE PAPER 01.txt(6.1 KB, 66 views)
File Type: txt ACIO COMPLETE PAPER 02.txt(12.1 KB, 64 views)
File Type: txt ACIO COMPLETE PAPER 03.txt(12.0 KB, 63 views)
File Type: txt IB ACIO DESCRIPTIVE AND ANSWER SHEET.txt(451 Bytes, 81 views)
File Type: txt IB ACIO GENERAL KNOWLEDGE.txt(5.1 KB, 72 views)
5th October 2012, 11:23 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: IB ACIO model question papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun 2811 View Post

## ACIO stands for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer. To recruit officers for this post an examination is conducted by the Intelligence Bureau. To fill up 750 vacant seats an examination was recently conducted by them in the month of September. To give this exam certain eligibility criteria needs to be satisfied. Some of them have been listed below:-

## The minimum qualification required for this post is graduation in any discipline from a recognized institution. Since the minimum percentage to obtain have not been mentioned therefore you have to manage the pass marks only.

## The maximum age limit for the candidates applying is 27 years. This rule is applicable only on the general category candidates.

## For the reserved category candidates there is age relaxation.

~OBC Candidates: 3 Years.
~SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years.

## If you are a government employee and you have minimum three years' experience then you will get age relaxation upto 40 years.

## It is expected that the candidates applying should know how to use the computer. At least the basics should be known to you. This will give you an edge over others.

## The selection procedure is basically based on the Written Examination and Personal Interview. On getting good marks in the written exam you will be called for the interview session. Final decision of the selectors will be influenced by your performance in the interview session.

## In the written exam both objective and descriptive type questions will be asked. Both the papers needs to be completed in a single session. You will get total one hour and forty minutes to complete the whole paper.

## Paper-I is the objective paper for which you can expect questions from the following sections:
  • Mathematical Aptitude
  • General Awareness
  • English Language
  • Reasoning

## Paper-II is the descriptive paper which will test your English Language skill. Essay and Precis writing will be there mainly to check your knowledge.

## The pay scale which the intelligence bureau is offering is Rs. 9300-34800. There is a grade pay of Rs. 42000 for the assistant central intelligence officers.

IB ACIO Exam Books:-

IB ACIO Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officers' Grade-II / Executive Written Examination Guide
by Unique Research Academy
Publisher: Unique Publishers

IB ACIO Aasuchna Bureau Sahayak Kendriya Aasuchna Adhikari Grade-2 / Karyapalak Likhit Pariksha Guide
(Paperback)
Publisher: Unique Publishers

Intelligence Bureau ACIO Grade-II Executive Exam Guide
by R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

For papers please refer to the files attached. Download them and go through them to know more about the question pattern. All the best.

Hope this helps :-> :->
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ACIO uqestion paper1.pdf(603.2 KB, 80 views)
File Type: pdf ACIO question paper 2.pdf(623.5 KB, 94 views)
File Type: pdf ACIO question paper 3.pdf(653.3 KB, 103 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?