20th July 2011, 10:18 PM
isha kakkar

Admission in 3 years LLB course after scoring 1609 rank in Faculty of Law College, Delhi?

may i get admission in 3 year llb,i have 1609 rank in faculty of law college,delhi?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in Jadavpur University after scoring 1609 rank?
  2. How to get admission in Government College of Law Mumbai, Faculty of Law Delhi and ILS Pune? What is the admission procedure for 3 years course?
  3. Is it possible to do LLB in faculty of law in university of law, Delhi?
  4. How to get admission in Hazra Law College for BA LLB course? -- [New]
  5. How to be a lawyer while studying in 11th commerce
  6. Can I still apply for LLB course in the faculty of Law Delhi University?
  7. Names of best colleges in Delhi for pursuing 5 years LLB course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Best college for 3 years LLB course among faculty of law(DU), Government Law College(Mumbai) and ILS(Pune)?
  9. Minimum age limit for doing 3 years LLB course?
  10. Colleges that have LLB 3 years course?
  11. Will there be any chance for me to get admission for LLB in DU having scored a rank of 2203 in the Entrance Exam being a candidate from General category?
  12. How much is the fees for LLB 3 years course? Which college can I get for LAW CET?
  13. How can I plan my sons admission in LLB after 10th? Does CLAT include reputed law colleges like Delhi University Law College? List of colleges under CLAT? Any entrance test for admission to LLB course other than CLAT?
  14. How to get admission in any college in Delhi after scoring 4812 rank in B.ALLB?
  15. Can I do Lawyer course at an age of 33? Which course should I opt to become a lawyer?
  16. Which college can I get for LLB after scoring 956 rank in CET outside Delhi category?
  17. What shall I do after completing 12th with Arts stream?
  18. Is there any LLB seat available in Delhi Law College?
25th January 2012, 03:18 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in 3 years LLB course after scoring 1609 rank in Faculty of Law College, Delhi?

As per my knowledge you can pursue llb from Faculty of law college,basically to pursue llb course from Faculty of Law coolege you should have completed your graduation with atleast 50% marks.Generally the admission procedures begin in the month of July.Notification for admission is expected by the end of April.You have not mention in which exam you have scored 1609 rank is it CLAT test.As per my record Generally the cut off varies between 370-400.
26th January 2012, 11:24 AM
mani_baban

Default Re: Admission in 3 years LLB course after scoring 1609 rank in Faculty of Law College, Delhi?

As per my knowledge you can pursue llb from Faculty of law college,basically to pursue llb course from Faculty of Law coolege you should have completed your graduation with atleast 50% marks.Generally the admission procedures begin in the month of July.Notification for admission is expected by the end of April.You have not mention in which exam you have scored 1609 rank is it CLAT test.As per my record Generally the cut off varies between 370-400.
16th June 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

My rank is 2028 overall nd 1626 in gen catog can i get a seat in du law faculty??
19th June 2012, 03:16 AM
Unregistered

my rank is 704 in sc categious in entrance exam for llb 3 year course cab i get admission in du . Plz rpl
8th July 2013, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

i have ranked 1700 in du law exam with obc category would i get admission in du
25th June 2014, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

sIR,
I want to know that is any chance for me to get admission in LLB in DU having scored a rank of 1805 in the entrance exam.
26th June 2014, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

I got 3900 rank in test can I got any Delhi university law college and category rank is 2900
14th June 2015, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the minmum rank or marks to get admission for obc students in du llb. Plz reply
30th June 2015, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

my category rank is 7631 in LLB DU Entrance Exam. so can i do law 3 year from DU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?