19th June 2013, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

How much is the fees for LLB 3 years course? Which college can I get for LAW CET?

how much fee for llb 3 years course?which college i get admission lawcet 2013 3 years course after i got 2800 rank?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a 43 years old person do LLB? Law colleges in Bangalore and their fee structure?
  2. GLC LLB details required course for 2-3 years
  3. Duration of Business Law course? Fee structure and universities offering the course? Difference between business law and LLB?
  4. How much rank in Law CET is required to join Osmania University campus for LLB 5 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Best college for 3 years LLB course among faculty of law(DU), Government Law College(Mumbai) and ILS(Pune)?
  6. How is the attendance in Law Colleges of Hyderabad maintained for 3 years LLB course? Timings of the college?
  7. Merit list cutoff for admission in 3 years LLB course in Siddharth College of Law?
  8. Which college has law fee structure in Delhi? From where can I get LLB?
  9. Which are the colleges offering 3 years Law course? Is the 3 years law course equivalent to normal law course? What are the career opportunities after completing LLB? From which month does the admission commence?
  10. Eligibility and age limit for 3 year LL.B degree in Bangalore?
  11. Procedure and Fee structure to do LLB course having passed HS?
  12. Term fees for two years and other examination fee for admission in LLM at Osmania Law College?
  13. Can I do Lawyer course at an age of 33? Which course should I opt to become a lawyer?
  14. How to get admission in LLB in law college if I am 41 years old -- [New]
  15. How to join LLB in correspondence course in Bangalore law college
  16. Colleges that are offering new 5 years Professional Law course?
  17. What is the fee structure to do LLB through part time? Which are the law colleges that I can pursue?
  18. Comparetive analysis between Corporate Law and LLB
21st July 2019, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much is the fees for LLB 3 years course? Which college can I get for LAW CET?

College for LLB from distance learning courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?