4th May 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Lawyer course at an age of 33? Which course should I opt to become a lawyer?

can i do lawyer course in the age of33.I want to know what course i should opt to become a lawyer

18th July 2012, 05:27 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Lawyer course at an age of 33? Which course should I opt to become a lawyer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i do lawyer course in the age of33.I want to know what course i should opt to become a lawyer

To Become a Lawyer, one has to be a Law Graduate. The Bar Council of India regulates the LLB program for candidates aspiring to become a Lawyer. Since, you have already attained the age of 33 years, you are eligible for the LLB program only if you belong to the reserved category, given the maximum age limit to pursue 3 years LLB program is 30 years for the general candidates and 35 years for the reserved candidates. Candidate must hold a Bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognized Institution with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks. Admission is based either through Entrance Examination or on the basis of merit of Qualifying Examination, what ever be the admission criteria of the Institute of concern.

Following are the list of Institutions offering 3 years LLB program:

Delhi University [50% marks]

ILS Law College, Pune

Banaras Hindu University

Government Law College [Mumbai]

Sarsuna Law College, Kolkata

Guru Nanak Dev University - Department of Law

For detail information refer to the official websites of the above mentioned Institutions.
3rd July 2013, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Lawyer course at an age of 33? Which course should I opt to become a lawyer?

My age is 42. graduate from Delhi university. how can i take admission in law for choose carrier as a laiyer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?