19th February 2011, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Admission for BBA (HR) in Manipal and process of applying online?

SIR,

KINDLY INFORM HOW I CAN I GET THE ADMISSION IN BBA HR IN MANIPAL AND THE PROCESS OF ONLINE APPLICATION

ASHAPURNA
email [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Admission process for BCA course from Sikkim Manipal University?
  2. Should I consult any consultancy to study MBA in Abroad?
  3. Do any one want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab?
  4. What is the admission process followed for applying MA English?
  5. Can I get admission in Manipal after scoring 75/240? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which is the best college to study M.Phil(IT)?
  7. Is it a good option to do BBA through correspondence from Sikkim manipal university? Is this degree valuable? I've done 12th std with 50% marks
  8. Date of government jobs after BBA from SMU? I have done BBA from SMU
  9. List of top institutes for BBA in India? Admission process for BBA in top college?
  10. How to take admission for B.Ed course being a candidate of pursuing BBA from Sikkim Manipal University in Distance Learning? Which Books are being available for the respective Entrance Exam?
  11. Procedure to get admission in BBA or B.Com being a Muslim OBC candidate? -- [New]
  12. When does the admission process and counseling starts for this years NATA admission? Which website should I visit for admission process?
  13. Scopes after doing BBA alongwith LLB? What is the admission process for doing LLB from Symbiosis Pune? List of top colleges for BBA and BBA-LLB?
  14. What should be right for me after BBA to do CS?
  15. How to do BBA from Mumbai University? I am currently doing BBA from Sikkim Manipal University
  16. Is BBA course available in Delhi University? What is the admission process
  17. When the demand draft mail should reach the office of MU OET 2015?
  18. Best MCA colleges of IP university?
20th February 2011, 11:53 AM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission for BBA (HR) in Manipal and process of applying online?

For your information:

You ca contact:
Director, Admissions
Manipal University
Manipal – 576 104
Tel: 0 9243777700
[email protected]

For online applicationand all the details ,you can visit the link:
http://www.manipal.edu/Pages/Welcome.aspx
6th July 2011, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam
I am a house wife and have some problem to attend regular classes.I have completed my intermediate from Dhanbad, Jharkhand,India.
I achieved 64%.
Now I am living in mumbai n want to continue my studies but cant do the regular classes....i want to know that if i am elligible for persuing BBA from your institute and what is the procedure for admission
12th July 2011, 10:49 AM
SonalSinghal

Hi friend, bba in hr, finance are things of past and don't even have much value too now a days..so according to me, you should look for programs like aviation operations, logistics mgmt, auto retailing etc.. these programs are very good and have good scope too..if these programs interests you then you can look for upes, a core sector university located in dehradun. It is one of the core sector university which is famous for its programs in pan asia region.
18th July 2011, 03:09 PM
SonalSinghal

Hi friend, bba in hr, finance are things of past and don't even have much value too now a days..so according to me, you should look for programs like travel and tour and retail mgmt etc.. these programs are very good and have good scope too..if these programs interests you then you can look for utm, a life style university located in shillong. .
10th November 2011, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

i want to about the courses offered after complition of puc second in commerce at manipal university
15th November 2011, 11:25 AM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Friend,Check out Admission Notice, Eligibility Important Dates, Application Deadlines. ... Punjab University Business School (UBS) 2012 MBA Admission HR, .... GNA Institute of Management and Technology Phagwara MBA BBA BCA .... MBA Admission Process in India ... Online Executive Management Programs from IIM Calcutta .
OK,
15th November 2011, 01:56 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Respected Sir,I am a house wife and have some problem to attend regular classes.I have completed my intermediate from Dhanbad, Jharkhand,India.
I achieved 64%.Now I am living in mumbai n want to continue my studies but cant do the regular classes....i want to know that if i am elligible for persuing BBA from your institute and what is the procedure for admission

Good luck,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?