26th April 2015, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Should I consult any consultancy to study MBA in Abroad?

Sir
I am a student of B.Com just passed out last year.
I want to do MBA in Abroad with Finance specialization.
So, I should consult any consultancy services for this?
Please advice me sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Claims made by All New Educational Consultancy regarding study Abroad are true?
  2. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  3. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Should I refer any consultancy for helping me to study MS in Abroad?
  5. Can I apply for Visa in Canada after passing 10th in CBSE board with 70 marks in English -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Should I opt for Abroad Education Consultants or continue studies through Education Loan?
  7. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate?
  8. What should I pursue among B.Com, BBA, BMS and ICAI to study MBA in Abroad being a SYJC candidate?
  9. Best University to study MBA in Abroad? Total expenses to study in Abroad?
  10. Am I eligible to continue my ICAI program if get a chance to study MBA in Abroad?
  11. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate? Best stream to study in MBA?
  12. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  13. Whether MBA is offered in India in collaboration with Abroad universities? Is it beneficial to study that MBA?
  14. Which course to study in Abroad after B.Com other than MBA?
  15. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  16. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  17. How to do MBA if I want to study in abroad?
  18. Is it possible to study Integrated MBA-MS or M.Tech-MS course in Abroad?
30th April 2015, 01:06 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I consult any consultancy to study MBA in Abroad?

If you are aware of entire admission procedure and VISA application process, then there is no need to consult any consultancy, because the consultancies will only help you in applying for admission and in VISA application process. So, if know about admission and VISA application process, you can do all the work by yourself without wasting your money.
If you are unaware of these process, then it is better to join in any consultancy, so, they will guide in applying for admissions and in applying for VISA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?