29th May 2016, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in BBA or B.Com being a Muslim OBC candidate?

I have appeared 12th board exam from CBSE and waiting for result.
I am a Muslim OBC candidate. How can I get admission in B.Com or BBA

30th May 2016, 12:40 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in BBA or B.Com being a Muslim OBC candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those who interested to pursue for B.Com or BBA course must complete 12th standard or its equivalent qualification with minimum 50% of marks from a recognized board and final year candidates are eligible to apply. There is no entrance exam conducted for BBA or B.Com course. Only some reputed universities may conduct their own entrance exam within the colleges.

Admission Procedure:

- Those who satisfy the above criteria can apply for the BBA or B.Com course carried out by various colleges/ universities. Application forms and other details are available in the respective college counter office. The admission process is based on marks scored by the candidate in the 12th board examination. Online and offline admission options are available.
30th May 2016, 11:09 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in BBA or B.Com being a Muslim OBC candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The aspirant has to get the application form from the college, fill up and submit the same to the college (you can also get the application form in online in some colleges). The candidate has to submit the required certificate Xerox copies and documents required. The admission will be done through the marks scored in the 12th standard. After short listing (with marks and quota) you will get a call letter from the college if you are selected or the list will be displayed in the college notice board. Then you have to pay the fees and join the course. The candidate can apply for more colleges so that he can get a seat in any one of the college.
14th June 2016, 04:17 PM
Expert king

You can join the graduation normally like a other students.
For joining in to the graduation courses like B.com BBA you need to complete the 10+2 with the minimum percentage is 50%,and it is vary from university to university. Some universities want 60% otherwise they will not allow admitting their colleges.
For applying this course you need to fill the the university application form for which you want to join.
The admission process is going on based on the marks of your 12th class, and some colleges conduct the entrance exams also.
28th March 2017, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Name the universities/colleges who are conducting entrance examination for BBA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?