26th January 2019, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Admission in BSc(Fisheries Science) through management quota in India?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study BSc in Fisheries Science. But I want to get admission through the management quota. Can you please tell me the details of management quota seats in India for this BSc course? Thank you!

6th April 2019, 03:53 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in BSc(Fisheries Science) through management quota in India?

Admission in BSc(Fisheries Science) through management quota in India

B.Sc in Fisheries Science Involves the Curing,freezing, canning, value addition by products, quality assurance and waste utilization and certification,Aquatic resources, medical treatment of aquatic animals. Fish breeding, biotechnology, genetics, nutrition, farming, diagnosis of diseases in fish etc.

There is 5-15% seats reserved under management quota in every college
Some of the top college offering B.Sc in Fisheries Science are:-
:-Lovely professional university, Jalandhar.
:-BAMU, Aurangabad
:-CSU, Imphal
:-Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore
:-Salipur College, Cuttack

The fee structure varies from college to college . However, it ranges from Rs.10,000 to 3,00,000.

You would need to contact the college that you want to take admission to get the fee structure and other admission criteria.
9th July 2021, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in BSc(Fisheries Science) through management quota in India?

Is there is management quota for bsc. Fisheries in kerala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?