9th August 2017, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Fees of BDS course in government colleges of Uttrakhand under state quota and All India Management quota?

Hello sir, I want to know fees of BDS course in government colleges of Uttrakhand? What is the fee under state quota and All India Management quota?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there NEET admiision under state quota?
  2. Colleges which have management quota for admission? Does Symbiosis provide management quota for MBA?
  3. Possibility to get MBBS or BDS in government colleges under Defence Personnel quota? -- [New]
  4. Range of fees for MBBS in the medical colleges of Karanataka CET
  5. How many preceding years a person has to study in Tamil Nadu to apply for admission in Anna university as a Normal candidate other than NRI?
  6. Which rank would I get in AIEEE if score is 188/360? Can i get MNR, Allahabad?
  7. Can a student of Gujrat board appear in MH CET? Any state quota or management quota in MH CET? eligibility?
  8. How to apply for management quota in top colleges in Hyderabad?
  9. Can I avail serviceman quota in MDS entrance exam of Tamil Nadu?
  10. How may I get details about Management quota? How can I avail this quota?
  11. Fee structure of MBBS course in private and government medical colleges? How to apply for Management Quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which are the medical colleges in India in management quota between 30 to 40 lakh total package
  13. List of colleges offering BDS through Management quota in India?
  14. Details regarding seats under management quota in IPU?
  15. Is state quota available in PCS exam?
  16. What's the fee structure for B.Sc(Visual communication) in Madras university through government, merit and management quota respectively?
  17. Is there any management quota in Thapar University, NITs or BITS? Names of colleges under management quota in North India?
  18. Is there any migrant quota available for Kashmiri Migrants in medical colleges for MBBS/BDS?
10th August 2017, 03:08 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fees of BDS course in government colleges of Uttrakhand under state quota and All India Management quota?

BDS (Bachelor in Dental Surgery) is a graduation level course. To get admission in BDS course you need to attend & qualify in NEET exam.

NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test) an entrance exam conducted by CBSE for giving admissions into MBBS & BDS.

The cut off percentage for NEET in Uttarakhand is 50% for general candidates & 40% for SC/ ST & OBC candidates.
The cut off marks for NEET in Uttarakhand is as follows
General: 453 - 695
OBC: 450 - 453
SC: 324 - 453
ST: 288 - 451
PwD: 300 - 450
This cut off marks will vary every year based on the candidates appeared for the exam and question paper.

The fee structure for BDS course in Uttarakhand government colleges will be around INR 2L per year.
16th August 2017, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fees of BDS course in government colleges of Uttrakhand under state quota and All India Management quota?

Procedure to take admission in MBBS course in China Nanchang Medical University? Send contact no of agent who is registered with govt.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?