27th June 2016, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for an Education Loan in Central Bank of India while getting B.Tech admission under management quota?

Sir,
I want to study B.Tech but I am getting admission under management quota. In this case I can apply an Education Loan from Central Bank of India? Please let me know if it is possible for me or not? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Securities required to apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad to get admission under Management quota?
  2. Which bank can provide education loan for pursuing B.Tech course at KIIT University?
  3. Can I apply for an Education Loan to study B.Tech through Management quota?
  4. List of courses in Airport Management with fees? Procedure to apply for an education loan at Yes Bank? -- [New]
  5. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  6. What kind of securities are required to get an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank to study B.Tech under Management quota?
  7. On what basis Bank of India offers an Education Loan for Master of Hotel Management program? What are the interest charges of Bank of India Education Loan?
  8. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  9. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS(HRD) in The University of Central Lancashire, UK if working in Dubai being an Indian? How much amount of Education Loan will be sanctioned without Guarantor?
  11. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS under Management quota in Katihar Medical College?
  12. Can I get education loan if got admission through management quota?
  13. Education loan for BAMS course?
  14. Can I get Education Loan in State Bank of Hyderabad to study MBBS through management quota?
  15. Can I get relaxation in loan interest rates in Central Bank of India being a BC student?
  16. How to get an education loan to study M.Tech in ECE from State Bank of Mysore?
  17. Criteria for getting subsidy on Education Loan Interest?
  18. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Central Bank for B.Tech course? Interest rates charges?
29th June 2016, 10:05 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an Education Loan in Central Bank of India while getting B.Tech admission under management quota?

Yes, you can apply for education loan even though you got admission on the basis of management quota. You can opt for education loan from Central Bank of India. However, the bank will not cover the fees which you paid to book your seat in management quota. You can take education loan to meet the expense of your B.Tech course which include course fees of 4 years, hostel and mess charges along with other educational expenses like training, books, laptop, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?