15th April 2015, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer Diploma in Fisheries Technology in Northern India? Eligibility to get admission for 12th Science student?

Hello everyone,
I have completed my 12th with Science.
I want to do Diploma course in Fisheries Technology.
Kindly tell me about the colleges which providing this
course in Northern India. And also tell me my eligibility.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer Fisheries Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh? Entrance exam to get admission?
  2. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course to 10th student in India?
  3. Which colleges offer Lateral entry in engineering for diploma holders in Chandigarh and other states?
  4. List of colleges which offers PG Diploma in Financial Accounting course in Northern India for BBA graduate?
  5. What should I study in 11th standard to pursue BBA? List of colleges which offer BBA in India? Eligibility to get admission?
  6. Which courses can I do after SSC exam?
  7. Which course should I have to opt for after completion of 12th to become Astronaut? Best Colleges in India offering this course? How to get admission for this course?
  8. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Sc(Fisheries) if completed Diploma in Fisheries? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Can I get into top colleges of Bangalore for lateral entry into B.E.? Eligibility requirement and course information?
  10. Are there any short term courses related to Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. List of colleges which offer part time PhD(English) course in Northern India for a Teacher?
  12. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer in Northern India?
  13. What should I do after 10th to join fashion designing?
  14. List of colleges offering MS in computer science in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of colleges which offer Master of Financial Accounting in Southern India? Eligibility to get admission?
  16. What are the options available after BSc Agriculture?
  17. Procedure to do Economics(hons.)?
  18. Eligibility criteria for IT companies
25th April 2015, 07:47 PM
aide006

Arrow Re: List of colleges which offer Diploma in Fisheries Technology in Northern India? Eligibility to get admission for 12th Science student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
I have completed my 12th with Science.
I want to do Diploma course in Fisheries Technology.
Kindly tell me about the colleges which providing this
course in Northern India. And also tell me my eligibility.
Thank you in advance.
Diploma courses are not available in Fisheries Technology, only bachelors courses are available for 12th students. Please go through the colleges enlisted below:-
  • G.B.Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, Uttarakhand is offering Bachelor of Fishery Sciences
  • Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad is offering B.Sc (Fischery Science).
  • Rajendra Agricultural University, Bihar is offering Bachelor of Fisheries Science.
  • Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh is offering Bachelor of Fishery Science (B.F.Sc)
  • University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram is offering B.Sc (Industrial Fisheries)

Hope this information helps.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?