23rd April 2015, 01:54 PM
mufaddalmanasi

Admission in Commerce college of Pune is possible with 61% in 12th?

Well actually i want to get admission in commerce college in pune as i have got 61% in 12th and 6CGPA IN 10TH IN CBSE.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Commerce college of Pune is possible with 61% in 12th? -- [New]
  2. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
  3. What is the cutoff score required for admission in Symbiosis College of Commerce in Pune? Do outside Pune students get admission? Is hostel facility available?
  4. Can I do B.Com after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What can I do after passing 12th in commerce?
  6. How to take admission in Fergusson College Pune after passing 12th with 70% in science
  7. What is the cutoff score required for admission in Symbiosis College of Commerce in Pune? Do outside Pune students get admission?
  8. How to get admission in DU college after passing 12th commerce?
  9. Can I get admission to study 12th Commerce externally?
  10. Do we need to have Maths for B.Com?
  11. Whether a student residing outside Pune will get admission in Symbiosis Commerce College?
  12. Admission as Private candidate for 12th Science after completing 12th Commerce 3 years back?
  13. Can I get admission in Pune University for BBA if passed 12th from NIOS with 47% marks 10 years ago?
  14. Can I get admission in SD college Chandigarh after scoring 91.2% in 12th commerce
  15. Will I get admission in B.Com in government college in Chandigarh after completing 12th with 52% in commerce stream?
  16. After scoring 77% in 12th commerce can I get admission in DAV college in Chandigarh?
  17. When will be the JBT entrance exam? I have passed 12th from commerce
  18. How should I join fashion designing course after completing 12th with commerce stream
23rd April 2015, 09:43 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in Commerce college of Pune is possible with 61% in 12th?

Yes dear of course you are eligible to apply for Commerce graduation in the various colleges of Commerce in Pune. And actually the procedure to fill the application form to get an admission in the colleges of Pune is almost similar.

So you can follow the below procedure to get an admission for Bachelor degree in Commerce.

1.You should have to secure minimum percentage of marks and there is No percentage criteria for it.

2.Then you can go to the official website of college then you can fill the Application form either On line or Off line according to the College.

3.You should have minimum of 80% of attendance in your 12th.

4.You have to pay certain fee as per the College norms by DD in the favor of Address which was mentioned in the College website.

After submitting all the details you can get an admission if applicable.
23rd April 2015, 09:53 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufaddalmanasi View Post
Well actually i want to get admission in commerce college in pune as i have got 61% in 12th and 6CGPA IN 10TH IN CBSE.

To join in Commerce colleges in commerce degree courses you should have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education in commerce stream with at least 55% aggregate.

Regarding the information for Commerce colleges in Pune, refer below:

Top Colleges for Commerce Colleges in Pune:

-> Symbiosis Society's College of Arts & Commerce

-> Brihan Maharashtra College of Commerce (BMCC)

-> St. Mira's College of Arts,Science and Commerce

-> Ness Wadia College of Commerce

-> Modern College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Shivaginagar

-> Vivekananda College

-> Abeda Inamdar Senior College for Girls Arts Science and Commerce

-> Anjuman Khairul Islam Poona College of Arts Science and Commerce

24th April 2015, 12:43 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

After scoring 61% in 12th you can get admission in graduation in commerce stream. You have to first submit the admission form with the necessary documents and then have to wait for list. There are mainly 3 lists are listed in every college and when you get your name in any list then you have to submit the fee within the given time to reserve your seat.

Colleges where you can get admission are_

>> Government P.G. Collage, Pune

>> Modern collage of art, science and commerce, pune

>> Symbiosis college of art and commerce, Pune

>> Pune international school, pune

>> Brihan collage of commerce, pune

>> St. Mira,s college of art, science and commerce, Pune

>> Ness wadia collage, pune
26th July 2017, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Sir. My son Harsh. S Jain 76.15%in h. S. C commerce from Somalia college .. Now he wants bms course.. In symbiosis college of arts &commerce.. Can it's possible.. Now.. If possible old reply09987001929
28th July 2017, 04:48 AM
Deepti bittal

Hello dear,

Today admissions are done on the basis of merit list or entrance exam. You would need to fill the application form to apply for admission. If selected, you will get the admission.

Apart from that you can also apply for distance program in symbiosis university, Pune. The degree is equally valid as a regular course.

All the best
28th July 2017, 11:26 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufaddalmanasi View Post
Candidate as you want to get admission in commerce course after 12th then you are eligible to apply.There are two types of courses offered in commerce field.

DIPLOMA COURSES AFTER 12TH IN COMMERCE FIELD:-

> Diploma in E-Commerce.

> Diploma in Banking Management.

> Diploma in Taxation.

> Diploma in Telly.

> Diploma in Banking and Insurance.

DEGREE COURSE AFTER 12TH IN COMMERCE FIELD:-

> B.COM Corporate secretaryship.

> B.COM Hons.

> B.COM Accountancy.

> B.COM Computer Application.

LIST OF COLLAGES OFFER COMMERCE COURSE IN PUNE(MAHARASTRA):-

>> Savitribai Phule Pune University.Pune(Maharastra).

>> Abeda Inamdar Senior collage for girls.Pune(Maharastra).

>> Ahilyadevi collage of commerce and Science.Pune(Maharastra).

>> Anantrao Pawar cpllage.Pune(Maharastra).

>> Annasaheb Magae collage.Pune(Maharastra).

Good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?