28th June 2014, 12:37 AM
Posts: n/a

Which course should I opt for M.S. at foreign university if completed B.A.M.S? Eligibility criteria and expenses to study in foreign university?

I have done my b.a.m.s. from m.u.h.s. and
I want to do m.s. from somewhere foreign university...
so please tell me what courses I can do n what will be fees??
And what will b e eligibility criteria??

Related Questions:
  1. Which specialization should I choose in MBA if I am pursuing Mechanical engineering? Which Foreign University should I opt? Fee structure of the MBA colleges?
  2. Entrance exam to study at BAMS needed for foreign students? Does V.P.S.V Ayurveda College, Kottackal accept foreign student? Is it in English medium?
  3. How to study in a good foreign university after completing 12th in CBSE
  4. Procedure for taking admission in abroad for MBA?
  5. How can i join MBA from Foreign Universities?
  6. How can I get admission in foreign country for post graduation programme? Yearly expenses to study in Abroad?
  7. How can I study in abroad after passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to do Ph.D in Oncology from Foreign University after completing MSc Biotechnology
  9. What is the requirement to study in TOEFL? I have completed b.E in ECE
  10. Admission procedure for foreign students who are staying in India and eligibility criteria
  11. Can I continue my studies in Foreign?
  12. Am I eligible for MCA at IP University if can not attend the foreign exchange program of Amity university?
  13. Starting step to take for PG in Foreign universities?
  14. Should I do certificate course in Foreign Language(French or Germany)? Which one should I go for? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Less than 60% in 12th is enough to join Foreign universities for M.Tech?
  16. What's the procedure to take admission in German university for PG course? List of the universities in Germany offering PG course for foreign students? I have completed my medicine from Ukraine
  17. Chance to do MS Abroad after B.Pharm?
  18. Is there any Pacific University in foreign countries?
2nd September 2017, 12:06 AM
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 20,580
Default Re: Which course should I opt for M.S. at foreign university if completed B.A.M.S? Eligibility criteria and expenses to study in foreign university?

You can do MS in your own field only, which is BAMS. You can't specialise in any other system of medicine. Just make sure that you clear exam like GRE for admission abroad.

Along with GRE, you will need IELTS/TOEFL score to prove your English proficiency.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Want to know about foreign universities offering MS degree? Procedure based on GRE, TOEFL? Eligibility criteria? 8 17th September 2014 08:44 AM
Eligibility criteria to apply for MBS in foreign universities? Minimum score required in MAT Exam for this? Does this necessary to have 60% of marks in Graduation? 1 21st March 2013 08:56 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
Please also check: