25th February 2016, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Delhi University?

Dear Friends,
I want to know the admission procedure of PhD in English Literature course in Delhi University. Kindly let me know the procedure as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Ranchi University for M.A. postgraduate?
  2. Admission procedure and course duration of PhD in Delhi University for a Lecturer of Qassim University who has completed Master's in English Literature in University of Sargodha?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in UK for M.A. postgraduate?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Oxford University for B.A.(English) candidate?
  5. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Delhi University to do Ph.D if I am a Pakistani?
  6. Admission procedure to study regular/correspondence PhD in English Literature at New Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Noida, Punjab and Haryana?
  7. List of colleges which offer PhD in English Literature in UK? Procedure to get admission?
  8. How can I get admisison to study PhD in English Literature in University of Oxford?
  9. In which country I should pursue M.A. and PhD(English Literature) in Abroad?
  10. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Possibility to study PhD without M.Phil for English Literature postgraduate? List good universities with admission procedure?
  12. Procedure to do PhD in UK for English Literature postgraduate?
  13. What is the admission procedure followed for doing Ph.D English Literature in Aligarh University?
  14. Can I study PhD if pursuing Distance M.A. in English Literature?
  15. Scholarship for PhD in English Literature? Which entrance exam to face for Delhi University?
  16. Admission in Ph.D after passing PG in English Literature? What is the procedure?
  17. Eligibility for PhD course in English Literature through online mode?
  18. Admission procedure to study PhD in English in Calicut University for M.A. postgraduate?
14th March 2016, 06:50 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Delhi University?

You need to appear for either the UGC-NET Examination or the Entrance Examination for Delhi University.
Once you clear the Entrance Examination you will have to clear a Personal Interview after which you will be eligible for the course of PhD in English Literature.
Once you clear the Personal Interview you will be eligible for admission to the course of PhD in English Literature in Delhi University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?