14th December 2019, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria and procedure for joining Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)?

Hello, I would like to study in Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) after completing my 12th Board exams. So, could you guide me how can I proceed with this? What is the admission criteria and application procedure? Could you also provide the official website link of AFMC?

15th December 2019, 09:08 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria and procedure for joining Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)?

Eligibility criteria:-
If you are apply for MBBS, The candidate should have passed 12th with physics, chemistry and biology from a recognised board.

Your age must be between 17 to 22 years.

A candidate should be a citizen of India.

Must be unmarried .

Should be medically fit .

Procedure:-
Candidates can fill the form through online mode only.
Candidates who will be shortlisted on the basis of NEET will be called for test of English language, comprehension, logic and reasoning and interview conducted by AFMC.
16th December 2019, 09:14 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria and procedure for joining Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)?

Eligibility criteria-

- The candidate should have done done 10+2 with physics, chemistry, biology and English as main subjects.
-NEET is a compulsory entrance exam. qualified students with top ranks are selected for AFMC College depending upon the choice of the candidates.

Website-
https://www.afmc.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?