27th May 2010, 09:02 PM
rickyrocks.akshay

Admission eligibility in Masters in Business economics?

sir,
I'am about to complete my graduation(BBA) from DAV institute of management,Faridabad(Affiliated to M.D University,Rohtak).Secured aggregate of 65% marks in 1st,2nd &3rd semester and above 70% marks in 4th & 5th semester.Result for 6th semester is still awaited but i'am sure that i will secure 70% marks in 6th semester too.
So, i want to know am i eligible to apply for Masters in business economics?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission eligibility in Masters in Business economics?
  2. Eligibility for NET exam after masters degree in business economics(M.B.E)? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Selection criteria for Business Analyst post in HPCL for Masters in Business Economics candidate who is working in an IT firm?
  4. What is the procedure followed to get admission for masters in Economics in LSRC college?
  5. Criteria of admission for Fergusson's MA Economics?
  6. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD(Business Economics) in University of Oxford for Master of Business Economics student?
  7. How to give NET exam after completing masters in business economics?
  8. Is it possible to do masters in economics from abrad after completion of economics honors in India?
  9. How can I appear in M.A after doing B.A
  10. How to get admission in economics honors? I am pure statistics and business economics student
  11. Can I pursue my Masters in Economics after graduating from BCom Hons..?
  12. How to do masters in economics? Does IIT offer masters in economics? List of colleges in South India?
  13. Jobs after pursuing masters in Economics from Punjab University Chandiagarh?
  14. How to get resource material to do research on Macro Economics, Micro Economics, Applied Economics, Business Economics, Managerial Economics and Econometric?
  15. Can I get a job as Assistant Professor in faculty of economics after Master's in Business Economics?
  16. Can I pursue Masters in Maths after completing BS Honors in Economics? -- [New]
  17. What are the opportunities after B.A with economic hons?
  18. Can i become a Businesswomen after completing Graduation in Economics?
27th May 2010, 10:58 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission eligibility in Masters in Business economics?

Graduates (Hons. /Pass/Professional Course) and Post Graduates in any discipline with at least 50% ( Minimum 45% for SC/ST) marks in Graduation from the University of Delhi or any other University recognized as equivalent thereto, can appear for the MBE Entrance Test.
28th May 2010, 06:40 PM
jicks

Hai,

Any Graduate with aggregate marks of 50% are eligible for appearing entrance for MBE or MCF. you should have completed graduation from a recognized university.
I suppose yours is a recognized one.
31st May 2010, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,

I am B.COM (H) graduate want to be an economist ... ? so please advice me how should i start my career for being an economist ?
7th July 2010, 02:04 AM
Gop
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Admission eligibility in Masters in Business economics?

Hi,

Considering the scores you obtained, You are Eligible for Masters in business economics. Can apply for the same in all the institutes providing the course. No worries.

All the Best.
13th July 2010, 02:31 PM
Dkiran

Master of Business Economics Symbiosis Center for Management Pune-411016 Maharashtra Bachelor's with Honours in Business Economics/Economics/Commerce/Business Studies/Business Administration (50%)/ Bachelor's in Science/ Engineering/Arts (55%)
2 years of degree.
All The Best.
14th July 2010, 05:44 AM
Craleneeklant

Default I'm looking for supplements

Looking for a good supplements to improve muscle mass. Can anyone recommend something good and reliable?

Best Regards

food
eating
odzywki sportowe
22nd July 2010, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

What are the career opportunities after doing MBE?
23rd July 2010, 06:50 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Graduates withatleast 50% marks from any recognized university
can get into Masters in Business Economics.The career prospects of
Business economists
include manager,researcher,leturer,analyst,consultant,entr epreneur etc..
23rd July 2010, 10:14 PM
s.k.singh

yes dear friend,
as you are now going to be graduates so for this course you are eligible so do not worry,also you can get admission in the very good collge that offer you the this course,'
30th July 2010, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

what is the UGC code of MBE course? can MBE students give the exam of NET/slat
15th August 2010, 09:23 PM
amit1057
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
Admission eligibility in Masters in Business economics
Minimum qualification marks in
Commerce/Business Studies/Business Administration (50%)/ Bachelor's in Science/ Engineering/Arts (55%) marks

All The Best
23rd August 2010, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir/ma'am
I have done bcom(pass). Should I go for CA or go for masters in economics, considering the prospects ahead?
24th August 2010, 02:34 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Admission eligibility in Masters in Business economics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/ma'am
I have done bcom(pass). Should I go for CA or go for masters in economics, considering the prospects ahead?
Dear friend
Both the courses are good enough to lead you to top executive positions.
Doing Master in Eco. is easier as you just have to join some university through an entrance exam and you will have the advantage of less competition.
As far as CA is concerned all you have to do is study on your own and will have to go through such a competition, practicing which many people became good executive but not a CA.
Job prospects:
Undoubtedly there is always more no. of vacancy for a CA than the no. of CA qualified every year. So CA is completely safe once you qualify it.
Economists get bit competition with MBAs but MNCs prefer at least one economist for a particular global market. So they make their way.

Now, as you are commerce graduate I would suggest you to for hard work for CA. You would surely have a good job and wide no. of opportunities in future.
10th September 2010, 03:27 PM
Wenenjoypefed

Default im so happy

hey Im new on this site.
I have just finished my own web site.
Could You told me if you like it

social marketing
15th September 2010, 09:41 PM
bapuram

dear friend,
as you are now going to be graduates so for this course you are eligible so do not worry,also you can get admission in the very good collge that offer you the this course,'
Admission eligibility in Masters in Business economics Minimum qualification marks in Commerce/Business Studies/Business Administration (50%)/ Bachelor's in Science/ Engineering/Arts (55%) marks

good luck
9th October 2010, 03:57 AM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

hi friend,

Most of the colleges requires Bachelor's with Honours in Business Economics/Economics/Commerce/Business Studies/Business Administration (50%)/ Bachelor's in Science/ Engineering/Arts (55%). You are under Business administration category who scored more than 60%.
You need not to worry about it. However some college dont want any backlog in BBA, about which you should take care.
25th November 2010, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

colleges for MBE
25th November 2010, 11:21 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Admission eligibility in Masters in Business economics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyrocks.akshay View Post
sir,
I'am about to complete my graduation(BBA) from DAV institute of management,Faridabad(Affiliated to M.D University,Rohtak).Secured aggregate of 65% marks in 1st,2nd &3rd semester and above 70% marks in 4th & 5th semester.Result for 6th semester is still awaited but i'am sure that i will secure 70% marks in 6th semester too.
So, i want to know am i eligible to apply for Masters in business economics?
very extra ordinary marks you have secured.
nice to see that.

yeah dude you are eligible for applying masters,
because at least 50% is needed in equivalent examination(BBA) to get into masters.
27th December 2010, 03:07 AM
Unregistered

hi,
I have completed my graduation in 2008 in economics with 52%. I want to do MBE course. Can I apply for it.
8th April 2011, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

hai sir..... what opertunities after master of business economics course
16th April 2011, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

I am persuing BBA from west Bengal university of Technology and I want to do Masters of Business Economics what entrance test i have to go through to get top colleges in Mbe
17th April 2011, 07:18 AM
AYUSH KUMAR YADAV
Senior Member+

Hi friend,
Doing Master in Eco. is easier as you just have to join some university through an entrance exam and you will have the advantage of less competition.
As far as CA is concerned all you have to do is study on your own and will have to go through such a competition, practicing which many people became good executive but not a CA.
Job prospects:
Undoubtedly there is always more no. of vacancy for a CA than the no. of CA qualified every year. So CA is completely safe once you qualify it.
Economists get bit competition with MBAs but MNCs prefer at least one economist for a particular global market. So they make their way.

Now, as you are commerce graduate I would suggest you to for hard work for CA. You would surely have a good job and wide no. of opportunities in future.
good luck
16th June 2011, 05:30 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,myself salman habib nd i m doing grad frm eco(h)frm A.M.U Aligarh.Please sugest me good university for M.B.E.
26th June 2011, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I have done my BBA from Gujarat University and now want be an economist ? which course will be appropriate form me.? can i to MA (economics)?
12th September 2011, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,Iam completed my graduation 2007 in Economics hon.with 47.83% i want to do MBE course.can i apply for it
26th September 2011, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

i want take admission in mbe in distance mode so plz suggest me some college n also tell me what the percent
28th September 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi! sir im persuing BA(P) from DELHI UNIVERSITY and my combo is economics and english. I just want to know that whether im eligible for aplying in MBE course or not ?
28th September 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

hi sir im persuing BA(P) from DU my combo is eco and english can i aply for MBE course after this or not ?
29th September 2011, 01:16 AM
coolsam.9

Hi dear,
Job prospects:

Thanks
14th November 2011, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

dear sir/mam...Is cat score is required to take admission in master of business economics,du and if it den what percentage must required??
26th February 2012, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

hello... i m going to complete my graduation in economics this very year...till now my aggregate percentage is 72.5 %....i want to ask u if i m eligible for MBE....n is cat score required to take admission for this course.....n which are the best institutes and colleges offering this course?
16th December 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best college for mbe in delhi and which entrance exam do we have to clear for admission to mbe?
2nd January 2013, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

hi am a student of 11th and i want to know career options in economics....
9th March 2013, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

i am in last semester of b.b.a from ip university. i am think about to do mbe. pls told what's the criteria do take admission. send our answer on my site [email protected]. as soon as possible early snd me answer.
10th March 2014, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

do we have to clear CAT to get admission in MBE ?? and if we have to so what should be the percentage ??
30th March 2014, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my mba with finance from gujarat university. Now i want to do master in economics with distance learning from gujarat university. Please suggest
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?