18th November 2011, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Admission in Guru Gobind Singh University after scoring 54% in graduation?

Would you plz tell me that when addmision exam will be conduct . i have got 54% marks in graduation through ccs university so tell me that i m eligible for regular addmision in mba or not in guru gobind singh university.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in any college of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University?
  2. Can I get admission in DAV college or Guru Gobind Singh College after scoring 78% marks in 12th board exam?
  3. Date of counseling of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University? Criteria for 1st counseling after scoring 11518 rank? Am I eligible to take admission?
  4. Which college is best for MBA in Guru Gobind Singh Indrapreeth University?
  5. MCA CET Details for Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Last date of availability and submission of BBA forms of IP Guru Gobind Singh University?
  7. What is the counseling date of BSI Nursing in Guru Gobind Singh University?
  8. Which college can I get in NCR region?
  9. Does Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce of DU offer M.Com through correspondence?
  10. How to get admission in Shri Guru Gobind Singh College of Pharmacy? -- [New]
  11. What should I do if Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha university is not providing my degree even if I have cleared the required credits for the course?
  12. Is Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course offered in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University?
  13. Prospectus for BBA programme in Guru Gobind Singh IP university? What is the fee structure? Procedure to enroll and syllabus?
  14. Colleges which offer BAMS course in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University to a candidate who has secured 384 rank in CET?
  15. What is the date of sale of IP application forms?
  16. What is the last date of submission of BBA form?
  17. When is the result declaration of AISSE for 10th class of Guru Gobind Singh Public School?
  18. Is Guru gobind singh inderprastha university better than thapar university patiala?guru gobind singh inderprastha university better than thapar university patiala?
15th December 2011, 08:14 PM
rk6030

Default Re: Admission in Guru Gobind Singh University after scoring 54% in graduation?

sorry not eligible

the have asked 55% marks aggregate in 10+2.
1st January 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in Guru Gobind Singh University after scoring 54% in graduation?

what isthe procedure and requirment to admission in b/tech?
9th February 2012, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Please conform SRM and Indraprastha university are same or different.
4th September 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

i have done mba from guru jambheshwar university hisar am i eligible for m.phil from du
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?