19th July 2011, 10:31 AM
VIRAJ KUMAR

Admission in M.Pharm in other states like Karnataka?

hello ,
i am from andra pradesh can any one say me how to get admmission in m,pharm in other states i.e, karnataka please help me with this

12th December 2011, 11:57 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in M.Pharm in other states like Karnataka?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIRAJ KUMAR View Post
hello ,
i am from andra pradesh can any one say me how to get admmission in m,pharm in other states i.e, karnataka please help me with this
To get admission in any college/university in Karnataka or any other states you need to complete your Bachelors in Pharmacy from any recognised university/institution with minimum 60% aggregate marks.

Then you need to collect the application form, from the university or at times its available online as well and deposit it within the stipulated period i.e. within the last date for submission of application form together with the exam fees.
Dates will be announced for the entrance test and you need to pass this test, with more than 60%-65% marks in aggregate. .
Sit for the counseling for the course you have applied for.
There your name will be announced. But, Viraj first make up your mind in which college you want to take up your admission. It will help your cause.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?