2nd June 2016, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

How to join Karnataka Engineering colleges being from AP?

Sir, I am from AP and my mother is from Karnataka. Is mother tongue(Kannada) compulsorily to get admission in any Karnataka engineering colleges? If no, then what is the process to join?

Related Questions:
  1. List of entance exams I am (Non Karnataka) eligible to write, for taking admission in engineering colleges of Karnataka? What's the procedure and last date of form submission of the same?
  2. Admission in Engineering colleges of Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu is possible after 12th NIOS?
  3. Engineering seats in karnataka colleges for non karnataka students?
  4. Exams for Engineering in Karnataka for outside Karnataka student?
  5. Fee structure of B.E lateral entry course for non resident Karnataka student? How much rank required to join Government Karnataka Colleges?
  6. Eligibility for CET for Medical entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which college will I get after scoring 85 in COMEDK in PCM
  8. Which Entrance Exams I should give to join MCA course? List of top colleges offering this course in Karnataka? Top Government Colleges to join this course?
  9. Will I be considered under Karnataka quota for taking admission in medical colleges of Karnataka? I am pursuing my schooling from AP, but my father had studied in Karnataka for 6 years
  10. Which college can I get after scoring 978 PGCET rank
  11. PhD from Duke University is valid to be Professor in engineering colleges of Karnataka?
  12. What are the top chemical engineering colleges in karnataka?
  13. Cutoff rank through COMEDK for Electronics and Communication and Mechanical in MSRIT Bangalore?
  14. Which is a better option between CBSE and State PUC Board to get children admitted in some of the top engineering colleges of Karnataka?
  15. Admission in Engineering colleges of Karnataka through Lateral Entry Scheme? Procedure to be followed as a non resident of Karnataka?
  16. Procedure for admission in MBBS or B.E with scholarship?
  17. Is there any good scope for chemical engineering?
  18. List of top 50 engineering colleges in Karnataka
3rd June 2016, 05:51 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Karnataka Engineering colleges being from AP?

In order to get admission in Karnataka Engineering college being from AP, you can very much appear for CET examination and can get admission on its basis, but you cannot get admission in any government or government aided Institutions as you need to have a Domicile certificate in order to get admission in government colleges.

The process is simple, you need to fill up the application form for CET examination and appear for the examination in future and after clearing the examination, you can very well get admission in any good Institutes in Karnataka.
4th June 2016, 08:11 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Karnataka Engineering colleges being from AP?

For admission in engineering colleges of Karnataka, knowledge of Kannada language is not mandatory. Candidates from all over India can apply for entrance exam of Karnataka for admission in engineering, medical or other courses.

*Entrance examination is called COMEDK. It is called Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka.

* The eligibility criteria for examination is that candidates from all states of India are eligible for this exam. You must have done 10+2 from any recognized board of India with compulsory subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

*You must have minimum of 50% marks in board exam to apply for this entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?