5th July 2010, 10:23 PM
RajaniRajesh

M-pharm or pharm-D or MS abroad after B-pharmacy?

hi....!am doing my B-pharmacy 4th yr rit now.am really in a great confusion wat to do next after completion of dis course.will plz u guide me in this matter.what will be a wise option for me 2 choose either M-pharm or pharm-D? which one will have greater oppurtunity?how about doing M.S abroad?in such a case,which country can i choose?can u people give me an wise option in detail plz.....

6th July 2010, 06:30 PM
Kushagra Makin

Default Re: M-pharm or pharm-D or MS abroad after B-pharmacy?

It depends upon the interest, if you want to study master in sciences and want to do job abroad then this option is very good else you should do M-pharma or pharma-d in which you have intertest from india itself.
6th July 2010, 08:57 PM
anupam kuruganti

Smile Re: M-pharm or pharm-D or MS abroad after B-pharmacy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RajaniRajesh View Post
hi....!am doing my B-pharmacy 4th yr rit now.am really in a great confusion wat to do next after completion of dis course.will plz u guide me in this matter.what will be a wise option for me 2 choose either M-pharm or pharm-D? which one will have greater oppurtunity?how about doing M.S abroad?in such a case,which country can i choose?can u people give me an wise option in detail plz.....
Dear friend,
I will definitely guide you but please be focused on your aim so that the decision will be more easy with out any confusion. As you are in 4th year now first prepare for your Gpat exam which will give you a gate way for your M.pharmacy degree. Score maximum marks in it. While doing this job apply for the foreign universities like in Sweden, Norway, Germany because these 3 countries offer free education. Please apply for these countries before August 2nd week which will be the last date for Jan., intake. Because from next year on wards they are cancelling their free education. The interesting news is that you need not write any competitive exams for these i.e., it is not mandatory. It will be based on your academics up to your highest degree achieved so far.

Now you have 2 options in hand 1 .Gpat 2. Ms in European countries. If you failed to go through it or if you doesn't like it then choose Ms in America. If you are more interested in Ms in US then you should opt your first option as preparing for GRE and TOFEL instead of Gpat. My suggestion is to choose Ms in US which will be safe and more knowledgeable. Thats it. Keep asking more queries if you have any. All the best and choose write step.
6th July 2010, 09:21 PM
NISAMTI

the wise option is to go for m.s abroad....you have many chances in india also.. after b-pharm..m-pharmacy,mba related to pharmaceuticals....
7th July 2010, 12:24 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello friend
after bpharm you have to do mpharm.then you can do dpharm.

mpharm & ms are equivalent.so you can do any of them....

all the best......
7th July 2010, 10:56 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
After your B.Pharm you can either go for M.Pharm or you can do your M.S. abroad. You will have to look into the cost of education for both. M.S. will always be costly and depends on your financial resources. If you have the necessary financial resources then going for M.S. is advicable if not then M.Pharm
7th July 2010, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

i secured 2,334 rank(air) in gpat,i'm 4m andhra can anyone suggest me to join in which college ?
7th July 2010, 10:24 PM
RajaniRajesh

hi....!thank you for your valuable information.am very much pleased wit your information.am interested in doing master degree in pharmacology.am just finding out the information to do M.S in us.can u plz tel me how much amount of money will be needed to get there?and can v make our study possible by doing part time job simultaneously?if so,how much amount of money do i need initially to land there and pay for first semester?i just need a rough figure. if you knew more about universities in us will u plz tell me the names of few good universities which offer m.s pharmacology and there location in u.s? along with me 3 of our classmates are planning to study abroad.all of us are no hunt for proper information."[email protected]"this is my email id.you can mail me or just give a reply to dis message depending on your convenience.the information which u provide us will guide us 4 members. once again i thank you for the information which you have provided us earlier.
8th July 2010, 07:01 AM
gohan4

HI
Hire studies always depend on your interest after
B.pharma you can do M.pharma if you getting
a good coolage in abroad only then go to abroad.
21st July 2010, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

hiee..i am doing my b.pharmacy 3rd yr..plannig 2 do my m.s in u.s...gng to take gre dis year..my doubt is r we eligible to appear for FPJEE and NAPLEX wid masters? r do we need pharm.d? can someone plz sort me out of dis?

sanju
21st July 2010, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

i completed my pharm.d in jan 2010,em confused wat to do after this,want to go for higher study in abroad,but idnt know which country is good,is norway best for higher studyzz?can u give me universities names in usa and norway for masters programme?thnx,my email is sara_000
6th August 2010, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

what is GPAT and
how to prepare for GPAT?
16th August 2010, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

im final year student i want to know is writing toefl before gre is better option or not and also about admissions in us for best colleges please give me your valuable suggestion my email [email protected]
23rd August 2010, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Which course is the best to choose after b.pharm?
Pharm.D or M.S.?
30th August 2010, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

how is pharmd
12th September 2010, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

I am interested in doing M.S in us.can u plz tel me how much amount of money will be needed to get there?and can v make our study possible by doing part time job simultaneously?if so,how much amount of money do i need initially to land there and pay for first semester?i just need a rough figure. if you knew more about universities in us will u plz tell me the names of few good universities which offer and there location in u.s? ([email protected])this is my email id.you can mail me or just give a reply to dis message depending on your convenience.the information which u provide us will guide us. thank you.
13th September 2010, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

hello i am doing my Bpharmacy 3rd year rt now at andhra pradesh i am in a great confusion of my future studies whether to do pharmD OR M.pharmacy or ms abroad plzzzzzzzzzzzz suggest me a wise option which will provide good job oppurtunities with very good salaries
17th September 2010, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

hello iam intrested in doing pharm D.plzzzzz can u guide me.............
23rd September 2010, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

my brother studying studying b.pharmacy 4th year and he is interested in doing M.Pharamacy in foreign country and can u suggest me some college which offer good studies at affordable price and he is preparing for gpat
28th September 2010, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

hello sir i completed M.pharma(pharmacology) in August 2010 plz guide for me i confuse that pharmD course is better after M.pharma
28th September 2010, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

hello sir i completed m.pharma(pharmacology) in august 2010 plz guide for me that pharm D course is better after m.pharma
2nd October 2010, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Am persueing b.pharm final year. I have heared abt direct ph.d after b.pharm n i want 2 knw informtn abt that n i want 2 do in germany. Could u give the information abt that n universities offered that course n fee prospects
6th October 2010, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

when d pharmacy counciling
7th October 2010, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

hello sir....i want to do MS in US...can u plz tel me which is the best course to study MS in pharma n how much amount of money will be needed to complete the course?plz reply to my mail id [email protected]
9th October 2010, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

i completed my b.p harm last year(APRIL 2009) and given IELTS exam this year .i got first class in my last year A ,i want to go abroad in Germany for doing masters(M.S.) IN PHARMACY SO WILL YOU SUGGEST UNIVERSITIES IN GERMANY FOR DOING MASTERS IN PHARMACY.PLEASE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE
12th October 2010, 07:58 PM
LKSC_KESAVA

i wanna do pharm d in US i completed my b pharmacy
can u guide me in taking pharm d
can i join there as post buclerate?????????????????
1st November 2010, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

i study in 2yr b.ph. pune uni. i have all question paper information regarding further edu.
11th November 2010, 02:30 AM
Gaurav.jain88

MS is the Highest degree among all so best is to go for that one other options are also available for you like you like MBA and Mpharma.
But for great future you must clear GRE and take seat at any international university and become ms.
17th November 2010, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

hi, i am doing b.pharma i am interested in pharmad afterb.pharma pls tel me what is the entrance test for pharmad
5th December 2010, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

which is the best department in mpharm in niper or gpat
7th December 2010, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiiiiiiii.... this is venki 3rd b.phram & i was soo confused that what to do next .what are the job opportunities after b.pharm
22nd December 2010, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Wt r d job opportunies after b.pharmacy?
8th January 2011, 02:50 PM
raguath

What about clinical trial, right now Iam doing M.Pharm i need to know about it, some say after finishing B.Pharm we can directly enter into clinical trial, do both after doing M.pharm and B.pharm are concered same?
10th January 2011, 06:27 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Red face Re: M-pharm or pharm-D or MS abroad after B-pharmacy?

Quote:
Dear friend,
I think it will be better if you can go for MBA after b.pharm...
There has a good career and also a good scope of job...
11th January 2011, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

sir .i have complete b.pharma from india. iwant job as pharmacist in abroad .so plese sir guide me.
my email id. [email protected]
13th January 2011, 03:39 AM
Unregistered

Hi, i completed my M.pharmacy(Pharmaceutical Analysis) in 2010. Now iam on H4 visa in us. ls there any options to join in PharmD. If i want to join in pharmacy, what are the steps i need to do. iam really confusing about join in PharmD or PhD which way is good for me. Please Guide me which is best option for me and what are the steps i need to do for that.please guide me.
17th February 2011, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

hwz mpharm in germany ?vl i gt jobs easily latr studyng in germany.
25th February 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

is aftr doing b.pharm MBA in HR is good or nt
26th March 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

hello i m dhara doing my b.pharm i m in 2nd year.............i wish to do my masters in US then for the admission there........which exms r to be given???
plz do tell me soon.........
28th March 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

for ms admission tofel only required or gre also in usa after doing b.pharm in india?
3rd April 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Whats.pharam d iam 3rd bpharam student iam intrestf in pharam d .wil u plz help me.entrance test name.nd fees nd job opportuning.clgs in andhrapradesh.plz mail the answer.at [email protected]
7th April 2011, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

i m study in 3rd year after completion my bpharm i want more study in USA so plz advise me that which way i follows?
and which exam is best GRE OR TOFFEL
28th April 2011, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

Kindly give the detailes for the Job chance in Pharm D in India & Abroad

Best Regards,

James - Doha
17th May 2011, 11:35 AM

hey me also confused with which one is better
18th May 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

hello!sir,could you give your valuable suggestions for preperation for gpat exam.
19th May 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

im persuing b pharm 4th year.next can i do lateral pharm D in us?and i want to know complete detailes abt the fee structure.and also abt universities inUS
27th May 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

hiiii,i completed my b.pharm and now i would like to go for ms in pharmacology.but am confused regarding the university and the country that where to apply and how? pls help ouy
30th May 2011, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

I f u want do b.pharm and m.pharm in low coast in tamilnadu MGR ucty .. Contact 09600526716 or 09746939053
24th June 2011, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

hi, i m b.pharm in 2001 & doing job as pharmacist , can i take admission in pharm d course in india & is this will benifecial for my future?
30th June 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

tell me about pharm d..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?