24th November 2009, 11:58 AM
parvinder sihag

Admission in M.A. (psychology) at j.n.u and its paper, syllabus, exam pattern

good moarning sir /madem,

i want to be admission in ma (siocology) at j.n.u please give me last year entrance exam paper ,syllsbus, entrance exm pattern
thanks

3rd December 2009, 04:51 PM
keerthi
Member+

Default Re: Admission in M.A. (psychology) at j.n.u and its paper, syllabus, exam pattern

hi ,
you can get it in indiastudy channel. visit j.n,u website for more information. the website itself contain all information which you want.
31st December 2009, 05:29 PM
anuja
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission in M.A. (psychology) at j.n.u and its paper, syllabus, exam pattern

U will get all the details of it at below given id just check it
www.jnu.ac.in
27th January 2010, 12:44 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

The Institute conducts research in all frontline areas of plant biology, agriculture and chemistry. The institute invites applications from eligible candidates for admission in CIMAP-JNU Ph.D programme 2010 leading to award of Ph.D degree from JNU. A maximum of twenty four students may be admitted covering all the three sub disciplines mentioned above.

The selection will be made on the basis of Interview only. The interview of short-listed candidates will be held on 21 August, 2010. The selected candidates will be enrolled for Ph.D. Programme in academic affiliation with the Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi
5th February 2010, 12:24 PM

syllabus of entrance exam of psychology in jwahar lal nehru university.should be mail to me so that i would be determined either i am able attempt or not.
28th February 2010, 10:38 AM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

To get the details about the admission visit this site: www.jnu.ac.in
22nd March 2010, 04:26 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend, if you want and get a admission in jnu for M.A, then you have to fill the application form of jnu and then you have to give entrance test, if you qualify the written test, then you have to give a interview, after then you have to select.......for more detail please visit - www.jnu.ac.in..........

good luck.....
23rd March 2010, 12:59 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

sir
as i know the selection is based on the interview,
and interview will be in the month of august 2010.
also you can see all the details on the websites
www.jnu.ac.in

o k
all the best
7th June 2010, 05:11 PM

Hii i just wanted a model test paper of the entrance exam for m.a psychology ?
21st June 2010, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

is there any dept for psychology in jnu for ma/pg ?
24th June 2010, 01:01 PM
bholag

dear friend,
Admission in M.A. (psychology) at j.n.u is through
entrance exam and its previous year paper and
syllabus can be downloaded from the given link below:
www.successCDs.net
and deatails about the exam and university
can be checked from the link mentioned below:
www.jnu.ac.in
all the best
3rd July 2010, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

PLS GIVE ME THE PREVIOUS YEAR MA SOCIOLOGY ENTRANCE EXAM PAPER.
7th July 2010, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

plese admission MA -physology
17th July 2010, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want some imformation about MA psychology. i was complete my degree in psychology deprt. recent year.
what is carrier in psychology? and what is the syllabus of MA-1 & MA-2?.
4th September 2010, 10:09 PM
virendar

Smile Re: Admission in M.A. (psychology) at j.n.u and its paper, syllabus, exam pattern

good moarning sir /madem,

i want to be admission in ma (siocology) at j.n.u please give me last year entrance exam paper ,syllsbus, entrance exm pattern

i want to be admission in ma psychology) at j.n.u please give me last year entrance exam paper ,syllsbus, entrance exm pattern

thanks
11th October 2010, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

MA II PAPER PATTERN
25th November 2010, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

plz can any one tell me the pattern of MA entrance exam of jnu (socioloy)??????????????
19th December 2010, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the process of being enrolled in JNU for Ph.d. after qualifying JRF exam.
25th December 2010, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

what is the process of being enrolled for Ph.d. in J.N.U. after qualifying U.G.C. J.R.F exam in psychology????
11th January 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

i m in B.A ,(odisa),how i m preparing M.A in j.n.u university in psychology,

please answer me .
19th January 2011, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility for m.sc. in psdycology from j.n.u
8th February 2011, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

M.A entrance syllabus of jnu for psychology
13th February 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

ma entrance syllabus for delhi university for psychology
17th February 2011, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Please give me the information about the pattern of entrance
19th February 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

dear,sir/madam..i want to know the eligibility of m.a in psychology???pls rply as soon as possible..
6th March 2011, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

i want to do M.A. in Phycology from JNU. I want to know about the eligiblity and admission procedure for the course.
17th March 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Ma'm,
From where i can get all the related information of doing MA in psychology from JNU....regarding paper pattern, syllabus etc etc
I have did my Graduation with psychology as a pass-course n very much interested in continuing it with MA in Clinical Psychology..please provide me some guidance!!
Thanks and Regards
Anu
7th April 2011, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE GIVE ME THE INFORMATIONS ABOUT THE ADMISSION PROCEDUER AND ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR DOING M.A IN PSYCHOLOGY FROM J.N.U
11th April 2011, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

I WANT TO DO M.A PSYCHOLOGY FRM INDORE SO PLEASE GIVE ME SOME SUGGETION FOR THIS COUSE I DONT KNOW ANY THING ABOUT IT
5th May 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

how can i get M.Sc degree in psychology though i am M.A in psychology?
12th May 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

a molel Question paper of jnu entrance in phd
12th May 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

I am Commerce graduate and I want to do M.A. IN psychology is it possible and what are the criterion for the same???

Sam
13th May 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

can somebody please help me sample papers for psychology entrance at jnu??
18th May 2011, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

what is the entrance test for ma psychology and when it will be held? i'm a b.tech computer student.can i attend this test?
3rd June 2011, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

please lemme knw the procedure to get admission in JNU for post graduation in psychology.
18th July 2011, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul k View Post
dear friend, if you want and get a admission in jnu for M.A, then you have to fill the application form of jnu and then you have to give entrance test, if you qualify the written test, then you have to give a interview, after then you have to select.......for more detail please visit - www.jnu.ac.in..........

good luck.....
HOLLO SIR i am THE STUDENT OF MKB IN PSY.I RED U MSG I WONT MORE INFORMATION ABUT IT
24th July 2011, 06:46 PM
sammy pinky

i am student of ug psychology ay banglore university can i know admission process for msc psychology
24th July 2011, 07:17 PM
sammy pinky

Smile Re: Admission in M.A. (psychology) at j.n.u and its paper, syllabus, exam pattern

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul k View Post
dear friend, if you want and get a admission in jnu for M.A, then you have to fill the application form of jnu and then you have to give entrance test, if you qualify the written test, then you have to give a interview, after then you have to select.......for more detail please visit - www.jn u.ac.in..........

good luck.....
sir i am ug student of psychology@banglore university i wanna do msc clinical or industrial psychology is this course is offered by jnu.?if so wats the procedure please help me wid dis regard
24th July 2011, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW THE SYLLABUS FOR ENTRANCE XAM IN M.A IN PSYCHOLOGY????????PLZZZZZ MAIL ME ASAP ON [email protected]
16th August 2011, 10:22 PM
archana baliyan

I WANT TO KNOW THE SYLLABUS FOR ENTRANCE XAM IN M.A IN PSYCHOLOGY????????PLZZZZZ MAIL ME ASAP ON [email protected]
3rd September 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

m.a in psychology previous question papers
8th September 2011, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,

I have done ug psychology v.b.s.p.university jaunpur utter pradesh and i want to know addmission process for MA psychology please sent information my ([email protected])

Thank you
24th September 2011, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

I want to be admission MA psychology at J.N.U please give me last years entrance exam paper,syllabus,entrance exam pattern.please sent information my
Shilpasingh611gmail.com
Thanks
9th October 2011, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

please mail me specimen entrance papers for clinical psychology plus the references for its preparations! thank you! Email id- [email protected]
1st September 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

I have done ma in psychology by distance mode can I eligible to do phd in jnu university ? Anamika
10th February 2016, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

I am totally confused in knowing about eligibility and other needed information of M.A. Psychology. Could anybody help me out in the same. I tried to locate the information on the official Website of JNU but failed..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?