14th May 2017, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Admission in Maharashtra is possible using Uttar Pradesh OBC certificate?

Sir, I am from Maharashtra my parent are from Uttar pradesh i am living from 20 years in Maharashtra, but my OBC certificate is from UTTAR PRADESH. I want to get admit in Maharashtra BOARD can I?

15th May 2017, 08:08 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission in Maharashtra is possible using Uttar Pradesh OBC certificate?

There are different list of Other Backward class in every state. Some caste which may be OBC in Uttar Pradesh will not be given OBC status in Maharashtra and so denied benefits of reservation.

You will need to get OBC certificate from Maharashtra for which domicile certificate of that state is necessary.
15th May 2017, 10:12 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in Maharashtra is possible using Uttar Pradesh OBC certificate?

No, you will have to produce OBC certificate of Maharashtra for reservation benefits. There are certain OBC who are recognized by central government, they have same certificate applicable in every state.

But some are recognized are OBC by state government. You need to find to which category you belong. If you belong to central list of OBC then there is no need of separate OBC certificate for different state.
22nd May 2018, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am living in Maharashtra last 15 years.I have domicile certificate of maharastra. I have central list OBC NCL certificate from UP. This certificate is valid for CET -MHT admissions in engineering collage in maharastra. I am in both Central list of UP and Maharashtra state.
17th January 2019, 02:58 AM
Unregistered

I have obc certificate from u.p and domicile of Maharashtra from where i should make obc ncl certificate and how
19th June 2019, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

I am born in Maharashtra and I have domicile certificate of Maharashtra I have central list of OBC NCL certificate from UP this certificate is valid in Maharashtra for neet 85% state quota seat I am both central list of OBC of UP or Maharashtra State
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?