10th January 2012, 04:57 PM
nil567

Admission for MCA or MBA after completing graduation with 46%?

Respected sir...I completed my graduation but i got 46 percentage only can i get admission for MCA or MBA recommend me some colleges were i can get admission.....

27th February 2012, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission for MCA or MBA after completing graduation with 46%?

tell me the name of mba college whose graduation qualification is 45%?
6th July 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in mba college with 45percent in graduation
7th July 2012, 11:23 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear............
AS you are graduate you can go for MCA or MBA as per your wish , you have not mention your stream in which you have done your graduation if science then you can go for MCA it will be better , if you are of Commerce or ARTS background students then MBA is better for you..

The list of MBA college in India....

For more details i am providing you the carrier chart from where you can get details information.....

Good luck........
7th July 2012, 12:43 PM
EALPExpert

Quote:
Originally Posted by nil567 View Post
Respected sir...I completed my graduation but i got 46 percentage only can i get admission for MCA or MBA recommend me some colleges were i can get admission.....
Admission in MBA or MCA Programs:

If you interested to do MCA or MBA programs, then you don't worry after completing the graduation with 46% also apply for MBA or MCA Program. First of mba stands for master of business administration and mca stands for master of computer applications and the postgraduate courses with duration of 2 years and 3 years respectively.

So, for admission in these programs required educational qualifications are you must completed the graduation with minimum pass marks, But some universities are give the admissions for who are secured minimum 60% of marks.

Admission process is based on only entrance exam conducted by the corresponding university and some of offering MBA or MCA entrance exams are like CAT or MAT or XAT or Other State Govt Entrance Exams and these are conducted every year 2 or 4 times respectively and few top offering colleges are follow bellow.
  • Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad
  • Indian Institute of Management Calcutta
  • Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode
  • XLRI Management Institute Jamshedpur
  • Faculty of Management Studies
And these colleges are offering the many specialization courses like MBA Human Resources and Marketing and Communication and Hospitality & Tourism and for MCA course like Application Software, Hardware Technology, Internet, Networking, Software Development, Systems Management, Troubleshooting etc...

~~ Regards
EALPExpert
19th May 2013, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Hye sir i will completa my b.com with 46% ..can i do mba or not....
17th December 2014, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

i have done greduation with 46% N i have also done PG English ltrtur with 50% can i apply for mba
16th March 2015, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Iam completed diploma in mechanical engg (latery entry), i have seven years of experiance in design and engineering field, Can i get admission in IGNOU for MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?