15th December 2013, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Indian universities offering 3 years master degree course?

hi i m ved from nepal, but indian as well. Plz inform 3yrs master degree courses in which university of india I can do?

19th December 2013, 10:35 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Indian universities offering 3 years master degree course?

I am sorry in India the post graduation degrees are 2 years there is no post graduation course which have 3 years duration. So, after graduation you can do post graduation in 2 years. As you have not given your qualification so here I am telling you all about the post graduation courses which you can do in 2 years. There are so many post graduation courses. Some are given below:
M.Sc
MA
MCA
MBA
M.tech
M.com
all these are master degree courses so if you belongs to the science background then it is best to do M.Sc or MCA and if you belongs to Arts background then it is best to choose MA in any subject which you had in graduation. And you can also do MBA after graduation in arts. And if you have done B.com then it is best toM.com and you can also opt MBA course in finance and accounts. And if you have done B tech then you can do M. tech or MBA or MCA also.
All are good courses and all have their own value. So you can choose any of them and remember that you should have minimum 55% marks in graduation if you want to apply for the master degree.
MBA is a management course and it is a professional course. So you can do this course with any stream in the graduation. After that you will get good job in many of the companies related to that field in which you can do MBA. There are many subjects in the MBA you can choose that in which you have interest and which is related to your field.
There are so many colleges for all the courses and I think you have to take admission there in which the college has specialized. So I am giving you some of the colleges which provide you master degree.
LSR,New Delhi
St Stephen college New Delhi
St Xavier college in Kolkata and Mumbai
SRCC, New Delhi
Christ university Bangalore
MS university of Baroda
So these are the best universities in India. So you can take admission in any of the college.
21st October 2015, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Indian universities offering 3 years master degree course?

WHICH COLLAGE AND WHAT COARSE I CAN CHOOSE AFTER COMPLETING BSC BIOCHEMISTY IN FIRST CLASS AND THE COLLAGE WITH IN CHENNAI AND SURROUNDINGS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?