13th April 2018, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Admission in Montessori for 4 years old candidate

Respected Sir, My daughter will be 4 years old in the mid of June. I want to admit her in a Montessori school. So, she will get admission in Montessori School or not? Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Montessori is beneficial for 4 years old candidate?
  2. List of Montessori Schools in Shimla for 3 years old candidate
  3. List of Montessori Schools available in Durgapur for 3 years old candidate
  4. List of Montessori Schools in Delhi for 3 years old candidate
  5. List of Montessori Schools in Udaipur for 3 years old candidate?
  6. List of Montessori Schools in Ranchi for 4 years old candidate
  7. List of Montessori Schools available in Jamshedpur for 3 years old candidate? -- [New]
  8. List of Montessori Schools in Bengaluru for 3 years old candidate?
  9. Whether a 2 years and 8 months old candidate is eligible to get Montessori admission?
  10. Eligibility to get admission in Montessori for a candidate who has 5 months still left to complete 3 years of age? List of Montessori Schools in Thane?
  11. Whether a 2 years and 6 months old candidate is eligible to get admission in Montessori? List of Montessori Schools in Mumbai?
  12. Whether a 2 years and 8 months old candidate is eligible to get admission in Montessori? List of Montessori Schools in Shimla?
  13. Whether 3 years old candidate is eligible for study in Kindergarten or in Montessori?
  14. Does Montessori education helps candidate to get admission in any reputed school?
  15. List of Montessori Schools in Mumbai for 4 years old candidate
  16. Eligibility to get admission in Nursery for 3 years old candidate? Is it necessary to join Montessori?
  17. List of schools offering admission in Montessori in Kurnool? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of Montessori schools available in Guwahati for 2 years & 9 months old candidate?
19th April 2018, 10:52 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission in Montessori for 4 years old candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, My daughter will be 4 years old in the mid of June. I want to admit her in a Montessori school. So, she will get admission in Montessori School or not? Please tell me immediately.
The minimum age to admit the children in a Montessori House is 2.5 years to 3 years. However, some school set the maximum age limit for admitting children's in the Montessori House upto 4 years not more than that. So, yes you have a chance to admit your child in a Montessori House. New session begin from the month of April. So, you can contact the respective school for admission form as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?